Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Players Come out about Eagles Med Staff

Phillip Hunt

When I tore my ACL with the Eagles in 2013 they told me I had a tight IT band and to foam roll it out. I went and got a second opinion and the doctor confirmed that my ACL was torn 90 percent.🤔Phillip Hunt added,
    https://twitter.com/Igotem76/status/1073440505055379456

Earl Wolff

2013 Tore PCL. Forced back In to mess it up again. Missed rest of year. 2014, 4 MRIs on my knee in 5 months. Couldn’t squat 135 pounds In that 5 month span but “nothing was wrong with my knee”. Got a microfracture. 2015 Out 9 months. Cleared for 5 days. Another major procedure
    https://twitter.com/Ewolff28/status/1073386324818886658

Julian Vandervelde

Best advice I got after blowing out my back was from a veteran who will remain unnamed. He told me the training staff would try to push me through a full practice so the team could cut me without reprocussions and that if I felt ANYTHING to stop and not let them send me back out.

Here's the thing, really listen to what @thEMANacho is saying: It's not just the Eagles. The NFL is a business FIRST! If you're not helping the team win you're costing them money and trainer's job is to keep players on the field. It's not personal, it's business.
    https://twitter.com/BatMandervelde/s...58024050393088

Emmanuel Acho (Video)

https://twitter.com/thEMANacho/statu...92610192601088

Interesting stuff.

Does anyone remember these bums, they all sucked at football now they come out and blame the Eagles staff, Funny Stuff

Comment

Hilarious ... you don't think the fact that they were marginal players makes their stories of medical indifference more plausible, Sparky?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Given the way the NFL has handled past player medical issues (concussions) I find these accounts to be HIGHLY suspect.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Unfortunately for players, this is pretty much status quo for nearly any NFL franchise.

Comment

DQs mom comes out about former players.

“ I did them all and we did everrthing. I’m still hurting but they press me to get back into the game. It’s nothing personal it’s business.”
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The problem is they changed their medical team this year. All of these players are from when Kelly was coaching and most of the medical staff he brought in I believe. The only 3 people who were with the medical team then were Perduzzi, the head trainer and Doenheiser and DeLuca. So I don’t understand what those players of 5 seasons ago have withthe players now. The medical team as I said is different this year.

Comment

This. Vandervelde is right. Every team does this.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                  The problem is they changed their medical team this year. All of these players are from when Kelly was coaching and most of the medical staff he brought in I believe. The only 3 people who were with the medical team then were Perduzzi, the head trainer and Doenheiser and DeLuca. So I don’t understand what those players of 5 seasons ago have withthe players now. The medical team as I said is different this year.
                  Don't spoil a "hot take" with facts.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It's a tough business

The fact is that if you play pro football there is a good chance you're going to come out of it with some sort of chronic injury. High-risk, high-reward.

Comment

Working...
                    X