Sproles is done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproles is done.

Doesn't have that burst anymore. Give me Ajayi.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Ajayi looks hurt...

Comment

Agreed. I don't know if he's done but he can't be the lead back and Doug is obsessed with him. Makes me nervous. Ajayi should be getting the bulk of the carries if he's healthy.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Hasn't played in a while

Comment

I guess Dougie thought Sproles would be good for the RPOs. I don't know. That's all I can come up with to explain how many carries he got early. I could have done with more Clement.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            You mean when Sproles ran through their linebacker for 3 extra yards to get a crucial 1st down, yeah he is done.

Comment

R had moments but overall I want him to be option 3 behind Ajayi and CC.

He got way too many touches last night.

Comment

I’m hoping an extra three days rest helps Ajayi with his foot issues. He’s a beast.

Comment

Ajayi was running well early and they kept rotating him out. Made me think of the days where Chip would always use the wrong back and blame it on Duce.

Anyway, they will need to take some shots down the field or they are going to see a lot of teams bring more guys into the box like Atlanta did.

Comment

Ajayi and Cory Clement should get 90% of the rock carrying duties.
                    Sproles isn’t that guy.

First Q was just bizarre personnel usage.

Comment

Sproles will be fine just as soon as the secondary provides any threat of catching a ball and backing a man or two outta the box.

Comment

This is exactly it. The end of the game was perfect. Sproles is deadly as a change of pace guy in the right spots.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Part of me hopes that's what they were going for. Hot night. Emotional night. Have Ajayi and Clement fresher at the end.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                            Hasn't played in a while
                            He's 35 years old coming off a significant injury.

5 carries, 10 yards. 4 catches, 20 yards. Nothing special on punt returns. Didn't look like the Sproles I remember. Didn't even look like Wendell Smallwood.

We'll see. Everybody has got to retire sometime.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He's far from done.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X