That pass to Ertz had zero chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That pass to Ertz had zero chance

Terrible read. Carson needs to bootleg out and hit the slant. His pocket presence is amateur hour right now.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I would love to know what happened to him...still the injury? Gotta be...

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Terrible read. Carson needs to bootleg out and hit the slant. His pocket presence is amateur hour right now.
      His pass on 1st down to Ertz before the roughing the passer call was poorly I accurate too or they would have been on the 5. Welp let's see if he can get accurate and win this if only to beat these bitches

Comment

It’s all mental
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

What is the point to throwing that pass to THAT man when he is at the 5 fucking yard line and a defender in his grill?
          Moderator at philaphans.com

Comment

I think he is also pressing...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            It’s all mental
            ...everything is off, timing, form, awareness, accuracy.

Too much in his head or something.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
            X