100% Nick or 70% Carson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Nick or 70% Carson

Who should have started every game this year?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Who should have started every game this year?
    they had 100% nick for the first two games and the offense still sucked. I think it comes from something else. The answer might groh sooner or later.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Gomer wasn’t ready and still isn’t ready to call plays this season.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

With an honest assessment of this team and where it's at, I'd say 100% Nick mostly because I don't want 70% Carson to turn into 0% Carson.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          they had 100% nick for the first two games and the offense still sucked. I think it comes from something else. The answer might groh sooner or later.
          Bringing up the first two games would be impolite.

Comment

This.

Obviously they were missing Jeffery in those two games. Not long after Jeffery went down, they were left with no real RBs. All season they've dealt with issues on the OL. The absence of a deep threat has clearly hurt he offense.

I'm not sure how much better they would have done with Reich, but Groh may take the fall for all of these issues. Wentz has made his share of mistakes but I think he's been pretty good for a guy who stepped in week 3 with no offseason.

Comment

70 percent Carson as long as he was physically recovered.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm going to answer your question with a question.

Are you interested in Carson Wentz as a franchise QB?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  Bringing up the first two games would be impolite.
                  No problems being impolite. They sucked in preseason too.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

He is our franchise QB. I want him healthy for the long term plan.

Comment

I don't know how you calculated the percentage of himself to which he was limited when he started and I'm still not sure why you're asking the question if you consider him the franchise QB.

Are you suggesting the Eagles are stupid fucks who don't know how to protect their franchise qb and should not have started him?

And if so, why not ask if he should have started over a 100 percent Nate Sudfeld?
                      Last edited by slag; 12-13-2018, 08:33 PM.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If you think I'm bashing Carson, my message isn't clear

-I don't know how you calculated the percentage of himself to which he was limited when he started and I'm still not sure why you're asking the question if you consider him the franchise QB:

He has one bum extremity. 25% of his extremities are injured so I rounded up to 30%. He is the franchise QB, but that doesn't mean he needs to be named starter when he isn't physically or mentally ready.

-Are you suggesting the Eagles are stupid fucks who don't know how to protect their franchise qb and should not have started him:

yes that's exactly what I mean.

-And if so, why not ask if he should have started over a 100 percent Nate Sudfeld:

I didn't need to bring up Nate. We have a SB MVP who is 100% gathering dust.

Comment

I just rounded down your mom’s cut to a southwest tortilla soup at Chick-Fil -A.

Comment

70% effort from your mom still equals 100% profit for Sweet Daddy Tre

Comment

I’m not a stupid fuck. I start your mom every time and I know how to protect her.

BY RENTING OUT BOXING GLOVES, BATCH! That’s extra chedda.

Comment

Working...
                              X