IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-22-2018, 05:16 PM   #1
brotherharv
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Jersey Shore
Posts:
brotherharv is on a distinguished road
Default The one line in this article sums up the 2017 Eagles

“Carson Wentz last pass of season was a TD thrown by a QB with a torn ACL to a WR with a torn rotator cuff”

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...red-all-season

The story gets more fantastic each day. What a fucking team. 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!
brotherharv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2018, 05:47 PM   #2
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherharv View Post
“Carson Wentz last pass of season was a TD thrown by a QB with a torn ACL to a WR with a torn rotator cuff”

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...red-all-season

The story gets more fantastic each day. What a fucking team. 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!
Do you have a quota of total posts per day?
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2018, 07:44 PM   #3
Susquehanna Birder
 
Susquehanna Birder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Valhalla
Posts:
Susquehanna Birder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
Do you have a quota of total posts per day?
Bwahaha....YES!
__________________
"Please stop, they are not going to no fucking SB with Nick Foles." - Smegma
Susquehanna Birder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2018, 07:54 PM   #4
brotherharv
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Jersey Shore
Posts:
brotherharv is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
Do you have a quota of total posts per day?
Point taken, but I was going to say the number was LII per day. Making my way back to lurk mode now.
brotherharv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2018, 10:23 PM   #5
BigSlizz
2014 IGGLEPHANS SUICIDE POOL CHAMPION
 
BigSlizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Swinging from the Arch.
Posts:
BigSlizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Fuck’em, man! Celebrate how you want to.
__________________
-Slizz of Wangnutz
BigSlizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018, 07:31 AM   #6
Susquehanna Birder
 
Susquehanna Birder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Valhalla
Posts:
Susquehanna Birder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherharv View Post
Point taken, but I was going to say the number was LII per day. Making my way back to lurk mode now.
You don't have to go away entirely. It's just that you've been really (really!) active lately. I was actually wondering if maybe you lost your job, you recently retired, or you just finally made work release.

Like Slizz said...do what you want and enjoy how you want.
__________________
"Please stop, they are not going to no fucking SB with Nick Foles." - Smegma
Susquehanna Birder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018, 08:07 AM   #7
DEERSPINE GUY
LEGEND
 
DEERSPINE GUY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DEERSPINE DEN
Posts:
DEERSPINE GUY is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherharv View Post
Point taken, but I was going to say the number was LII per day. Making my way back to lurk mode now.
SCREW THAT. SAY WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT. WE JUST WON THE SUPER BOWL DAMN IT HAVE AT IT.
__________________
"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.
DEERSPINE GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018, 08:39 AM   #8
brotherharv
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Jersey Shore
Posts:
brotherharv is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
You don't have to go away entirely. It's just that you've been really (really!) active lately. I was actually wondering if maybe you lost your job, you recently retired, or you just finally made work release.

Like Slizz said...do what you want and enjoy how you want.
Well, I am laid off for the winter, wife says I can’t retire, and I slipped the ankle bracelet off.

Truth is, I’m normally quite content to kick back and enjoy here, but this championship brought something out of me, then a couple members asked about help with getting the parade special newspaper, kind of just took off!! But yeah I did realize that 97.24 (give or take a number) percent of first page threads have been started by me!!!! Plus I knew DSG would enjoy a Tastykake beer thread!!
brotherharv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018, 10:41 AM  
Posted in reply to brotherharv's post starting "Well, I am laid off for the winter,..."
#9
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherharv View Post
Well, I am laid off for the winter, wife says I can’t retire, and I slipped the ankle bracelet off.

Truth is, I’m normally quite content to kick back and enjoy here, but this championship brought something out of me, then a couple members asked about help with getting the parade special newspaper, kind of just took off!! But yeah I did realize that 97.24 (give or take a number) percent of first page threads have been started by me!!!! Plus I knew DSG would enjoy a Tastykake beer thread!!
Just busting your chops of course.
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018, 11:16 AM  
Posted in reply to SCREAMIN EAGLE's post starting "Just busting your chops of course."
#10
brotherharv
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Jersey Shore
Posts:
brotherharv is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
Just busting your chops of course.
If I took everything said to me by an Eagles 🦅 fan personally, I’d be today’s guest on Dr. Phil!!! It’s all good we’re World Fucking Champs!!
brotherharv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018, 11:31 AM  
Posted in reply to brotherharv's post starting "If I took everything said to me by an..."
#11
headknocker
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Atlantic County, NJ.
Posts:
headknocker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherharv View Post
If I took everything said to me by an Eagles 🦅 fan personally, I’d be today’s guest on Dr. Phil!!! It’s all good we’re World Fucking Champs!!
Exactly. Enjoy this time while we can because almost all of us have been waiting our entire lives for this moment. I was a mere eight months old when the Birds won it all in '60 and quite a few times over the years I honestly didn't think this franchise would ever bring home the bacon before I left this world.

I'm still pinching myself.
headknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018, 01:11 PM  
Posted in reply to brotherharv's post starting "If I took everything said to me by an..."
#12
Drama Queen
 
Drama Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts:
Drama Queen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default World Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherharv View Post
If I took everything said to me by an Eagles 🦅 fan personally, I’d be today’s guest on Dr. Phil!!! It’s all good we’re World Fucking Champs!!
Enjoy yourself, man! Keep talking
Drama Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018, 01:55 PM  
Posted in reply to brotherharv's post starting "If I took everything said to me by an..."
#13
Cheesesteak
 
Cheesesteak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts:
Cheesesteak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherharv View Post
If I took everything said to me by an Eagles 🦅 fan personally, I’d be today’s guest on Dr. Phil!!! It’s all good we’re World Fucking Champs!!

Tell Dr. Phil hello
__________________
Big D!@k Nick....SUPER BOWL MVP
Cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018, 05:20 PM  
Posted in reply to brotherharv's post starting "Well, I am laid off for the winter,..."
#14
jimbo
 
jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts:
jimbo
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherharv View Post
Well, I am laid off for the winter, wife says I can’t retire, and I slipped the ankle bracelet off.

Truth is, I’m normally quite content to kick back and enjoy here, but this championship brought something out of me, then a couple members asked about help with getting the parade special newspaper, kind of just took off!! But yeah I did realize that 97.24 (give or take a number) percent of first page threads have been started by me!!!! Plus I knew DSG would enjoy a Tastykake beer thread!!
I always tend to post more often when we are winning as well. Keep posting.

Last edited by jimbo; 02-23-2018 at 05:21 PM.
jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Post Contents are owned by the posters. Use the "Contact Us" link to contact us for administrative issues. Original Artwork and other content copyright 2000-2007 by Raptor (mostly) and/or IGGLEPHANS