Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this team got fat & happy after winning title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this team got fat & happy after winning title.

That’s hard to fight off. What a shit loss. This team is ridiculously inconsistent.

maybe Doug isn’t good enough without Reich & DeFillippo. It’s a big fear I had in offseason and something is off. That’s logical place to start.

had baseball tourney all weekend so watched game on my phone so had to behave myself. I would have lost my mother fucking mind if I was home watching that debacle.

They (not we) have lost four game to teams they’re better than. Pitiful.

Thank fucking GOD we got a ring. A loss like that would have ruined my entire week prior to 2/4/18.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-22-2018, 07:03 AM.

I'M BACK TO IT BEING RUINED. LAST YEAR IS HISTORY TO ME.

THIS TEAM SHOULD BE 4 AND 1.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-22-2018, 07:22 AM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Put BDN in.

Wentz could have won that game but I don't think he's the problem. I want to see the injury report after this game.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Wentz was incredible until the last couple drives. They might not have had that lead to blow without him. But man...1st and 10 on the 22. 3rd and 2 on the 14. I think Foles does a better job of taking what the defense gives him there. Wentz has a habit of getting himself into jams.

But there's no question of who will play QB. This is Wentz's team.

Comment

Ahh nothing to worry about.....

...pressure is off now.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Hey, but according to Lane, it doesn't matter because they are having FUN!

Comment

That's what kills me. I didn't expect that with this group. I could completely live with them being 3-4 because they got outplayed or whatever. I can't accept them looking like they don't care. And that goes as much for the coaching staff as the players.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

that's what helps me

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

They (not we) have lost four game to teams they’re better than. Pitiful.
                This team should probably be 5-2 (Panthers, Titans) but some bad coaching and a lack of turnovers has hurt them a lot. No bounces so far this year. Wentz looks like he'll be fine but is a step back.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  I'M BACK TO IT BEING RUINED. LAST YEAR IS HISTORY TO ME.

THIS TEAM SHOULD BE 4 AND 1.
                  I BLANKED OUT THEM DAMN GAMES OUT OF MY FEEBLE BRAIN. WAS THINKIN 5 AND 2.

THIS TEAM IS MAKIN ME CRAZY. I DO NOT LIKE THIS MEDIOCRITY.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X