Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers

Even if they somehow make it past Raptors, they will not touch MIL or Boston. Not with this shit play. I swear nobody on this team can shoot for shit.

How would you know? You turn off games when they're losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
      Even if they somehow make it past Raptors, they will not touch MIL or Boston. Not with this shit play. I swear nobody on this team can shoot for shit.
      Aren't you the guy who said Jimmy Butler is shit in game 2?

Comment

STFU

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Aren't you the guy who said Jimmy Butler is shit in game 2?
          Yea I stick by that statement so? Wana fight about it?

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
            STFU
            Um make me ?

Comment

They are done and I wonder about Embiid. Getting tired with him out or sick all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                They are done and I wonder about Embiid. Getting tired with him out or sick all the time.
                Off-season needs to be major emphasis on some kind of fucking jump shot form Simmons, and for Joe to take care of himself.

Comment

It's very strange having a point guard who has zero range.

Comment

That’s a bad loss, but very winnable series

Comment

Watch your dirty mouths

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                      Off-season needs to be major emphasis on some kind of fucking jump shot form Simmons, and for Joe to take care of himself.
                      Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      It's very strange having a point guard who has zero range.

Ben is D'ing up. Kawhi would be averaging almost 40 shooting almost 60 percent if Brown just ran some schlep out there. +- isn't always accurate tho

Comment

After everyone saying the series was over after last game this was inevitable. Not a by mature team and falls in love with themselves at times.

Comment

Ben doesn't even shoot the ball, he throws it. It's fucking basketball, did he not know he'd have to learn it eventually?

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                            After everyone saying the series was over after last game this was inevitable.
                            Not everyone. People who know basketball would never say that.

Comment

I’m not worried about the next series. They absolutely have to win Tuesday. KL can’t keep up this hot streak. He’s been on a unbelievable tear. He’ll cool off...hopefully next game.

Comment

Working...
                              X