Harper leading off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    Do I really need to mention Coco Nuts putting Harper and Hoskins at the top of the lineup makes zero sense? Why do managers thing they can reinvent the game? Segura is in the lineup? That's three fucking questions. Fuck. This team is fucked.
    I just turned it on. No idea he had Hoskins in the two spot. Shit.

Comment

I get it, you voted for Trump and like to belittle people simply because they don't agree with your opinions.

MAGA!

Comment

Well said Snake

Beat it, Junior. I have zero patience for your shtick right now. I don't need to point out how little you know about anything related to sports. Stick to politics you fucking millennial cunt.
        He is a millennial cunt.

I’m obviously in no mood either for his kind of crap.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Do I really need to mention Coco Nuts putting Harper and Hoskins at the top of the lineup makes zero sense? Why do managers thing they can reinvent the game? Segura is in the lineup? That's three fucking questions. Fuck. This team is fucked.
          It’ll be losses in 13 of 19 after tonight.

How does Gabe make it through?????

Comment

I didn't vote for Trump, you fucking sissy. It appears you know as much about politics as you do sports.

Comment

This motherfucker has no idea the shit we've went through over the last half century and he's going to come on here and tell us how to feel. Fuck that.

Comment

I forget who said it

I didn't vote for Trump, you fucking sissy. It appears you know as much about politics as you do sports.
                But this guy is definitely a bizzaro Token Asshole shtick. Except he is even duller.
                Last edited by rothdawg; 06-20-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

He's just some young dingbat who should have stayed on his St Joe's website. He mentioned on that page that he would rather watch a St Joe's basketball game before an Eagles game. He comes on here and tries to 'educate us' on how to be a fan. Imagine that?

He thinks Warren Moon is a running quarterback, Klay Thompson is a poor man's JJ Redick, Gabe Kapler is a hot piece of ass, and insists everyone on here listens to WIP.

Fuck. this. nerd.
                  Last edited by Snakebitten; 06-20-2019, 09:09 PM. Reason: He also has no idea what trim smells like.

Comment

This schtick you have of transforming from the ultimate homer to the only aficionado with the patience to withstand a non-football season is interesting. I look forward to your future 8 am posts following Phillies victories against inferior teams and Sixers victories against injured opponents.

Comment

I don't know how many times you have to be told to STOP POSTING THIS NONSENSE ON HERE. If you paid any attention you would know that this place is way less conservative than the average football message board, but protocol is to keep that shit off of here. Some people can get away with political posts, but not people who talk about "snowflakes" and "micropeens" and call Klay Thompson a poor man's JJ Redick.
                      Last edited by art vandelay; 06-20-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X