Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 3 month anniversary!

SB52 champs!

wow. time flies. special thanks to the bored brethren who enjoyed the game with me. incredible night.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 05-04-2018, 03:14 PM.

Comment

may the fourth be with you!

Comment

Who all gathered that night? I remember trying to get a celebration going the next day, thinking the parade was Tuesday, but I was in such bad shape. Hopefully we can get a toast before the Season starts, while we're all in a good mood.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Who all gathered that night? I remember trying to get a celebration going the next day, thinking the parade was Tuesday, but I was in such bad shape. Hopefully we can get a toast before the Season starts, while we're all in a good mood.
          A fair number of people are talking about going to the first preseason game on August 9
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

i watched with IG and diggle (thanks to diggle for hosting us). maybe there was another bigger group.

i've been going through the process of having my girlfriend move over here since october. when we were planning her february visit, i told her to make sure she was here the friday before the super bowl. this was pre-wentz injury. the fact that we still made it with foles, that she was here for it, and that we got to celebrate on broad street was very special. also my first year back here and first time i got to take her to a game.

wish we could've had a board celebration, but once i saw that the parade would be on wednesday or thursday, i booked my trip home for the day after the game.
            Last edited by art vandelay; 05-04-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Haha

Nice

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

G AND I CELEBRATED BY GETTING OUR PICS WITH THE LOMBARDI. YEA BUDDY, IT WAS A GOOD DAY.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X