• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that

that was a bad loss.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    that was a bad loss.
    worst loss of the season, i think. the blown saves against the nats and mets are close, but this was a horrible way to start a road trip.

kinda feels like the wheels are coming off.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      worst loss of the season, i think. the blown saves against the nats and mets are close, but this was a horrible way to start a road trip.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
        lol
        Indeed. bullpen and lineup have been wholly inconsistent all season. If you think this is the game the that "feels like the wheels are coming of," you missed a few games.

If the starters return to earth w/o the lineup stepping up and the bullpen protecting a few more leads, the wheels really will come off.

Comment

Yeah, that's an overreaction. Phils were coming off some nice series wins. Losing 3/4 will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            Indeed. bullpen and lineup have been wholly inconsistent all season. If you think this is the game the that "feels like the wheels are coming of," you missed a few games.

If the starters return to earth w/o the lineup stepping up and the bullpen protecting a few more leads, the wheels really will come off.
            Hoskins and Herrera were hitting. They're not now. And Hoskins' confidence is completely shot.

Losing two of three at home to a bad Toronto team before a long road trip isn't a great harbinger. The schedule is murderous for the next six weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X