Don’t know how this gets fixed this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t know how this gets fixed this year

Le’veon Bell would be like adding a band aid to a broken leg.

Eagles D nearly had a full hour between Titan possessions after going up 17-3 and couldn’t get the stop they needed.

Don’t know if it’s scheme or personnel but this looks like a team in need of two starting CB’s.

Lost in the shuffle of all that was right on the night of February 4th was the fact that New England put up 613 yards of offense on this secondary and D Line.

JP is going to get Wentz killed, while there are exceptions to it at times, this is a young mans game. Big V needs to start Sunday. Maybe they can turn Maiata into a player.

Happy as fuck they won a Super Bowl, I can be patient with a rebuild because while I’m in no way an expert, my average fan eyes saw a defense that just isn’t that good, and a LT at the end of his run. Bringing Bell here does nothing to fix it.

What pisses me off about Schwartz is that when the DLine isn't playing well, he has zero other scheme to create a pass rush... He has no blitz packages to make the QB think about what the defense is doing pre-snap. Very rarely does he ever create a "free runner" to the QB while still dropping 6-7 in coverage... So vanilla & he needs to figure it the fuck out starting next week. THESE CB's STINK

Comment

I disagree. I think if they somehow brought him in they would easily win the Division and outscore alot of teams. Wentz is the real deal but you can't ask the Offensive Line to pass protect 57 times in a close game in which you were once leading by 14. You need to run the ball to control the rush and keep wentz upright.

As far as the CB's go, like I said it's league wide. If you watch 5 games a week you see this shit every game. 4th down territory is even worse with the penalty calls.

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

Eagles D nearly had a full hour between Titan possessions after going up 17-3 and couldn’t get the stop they needed.

Don’t know if it’s scheme or personnel but this looks like a team in need of two starting CB’s.

Lost in the shuffle of all that was right on the night of February 4th was the fact that New England put up 613 yards of offense on this secondary and D Line.

JP is going to get Wentz killed, while there are exceptions to it at times, this is a young mans game. Big V needs to start Sunday. Maybe they can turn Maiata into a player.

Happy as fuck they won a Super Bowl, I can be patient with a rebuild because while I’m in no way an expert, my average fan eyes saw a defense that just isn’t that good, and a LT at the end of his run. Bringing Bell here does nothing to fix it.

Comment

Shut the fuck up. It's not even October. Boo hoo I don't know how this gets fixed. They haven't even played a divisional game.

Comment

2017 World Champ ----> 2018 Rebuild

I love this fan base!

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post

JFC dude. I guess the Super Bowl run taught you nothing. You would think that, for at least this season, you would have faith that Eagles will right the ship and make a run at another Lombardi THIS YEAR.

The NFC Least blows, the Eagles will win the division.

Comment

Like I said I’m not by no means an expert, for fuck’s sake do you think I want to be right?? Playing chicken shit defense on 4th and fucking 15 against a guy with no feeling in 3 of his fingers, watching our starting CB wag his fucking finger after watching a sure drop, tell me, how the fuck else should we be feeling today??

I’m sorry but this is the same sorry ass defense that gave up 600 yards and yes, they miraculously won a Super Bowl that night. Know what I want?? More. Who the fuck knows maybe this is the wake up call that was needed, but they way they lost yesterday just fucking blows on so many levels. Nothing would make me happier than to be proven
              an idiotic blowhard who still can work up a healthy froth of ridiculous venom after a bad loss!! Lord knows I’ve been called worse, I was hoping endings like yesterday wouldn’t suck as much, but damn that fucking playing soft shit ain’t getting this team anywhere.
              Last edited by brotherharv; 10-01-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X