I’m on to Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m on to Minnesota

Fully realizing now that despite the arrival of the Lombardi to the NovaCare complex, the Iggs are quite capable of still raising the BP. Not ready to rebuild yet, but damn the Mr. Softee shit in the defensive backfield needs to fucking stop!!

On to Minnesota

I don’t know how it’s going to stop. Thielen and Diggs are 2 of the best. The game plan is going to have to change cuz this team is going to come in desperate and pissed off that they got embarrassed last season.

I have no idea how they got trashed in Buffalo a couple of weeks ago, but somebody better get on the horn with McDermott.

Comment

I'M THINKIN THAT LOSE WAS A SMACK IN THE FACE WAKE-UP CALL. IT'S A WAKE UP DUMBASS. IT'S TIME TO TURN IT UP A NOTCH REST OF THE WAY OUT.
      IF THE IGGS DON'T GET PISSED OFF OVER LOSING AND BEAT UP ON THE VIKES I'LL BE SURPRISED.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        I'M THINKIN THAT LOSE WAS A SMACK IN THE FACE WAKE-UP CALL. IT'S A WAKE UP DUMBASS. IT'S TIME TO TURN IT UP A NOTCH REST OF THE WAY OUT.
        IF THE IGGS DON'T GET PISSED OFF OVER LOSING AND BEAT UP ON THE VIKES I'LL BE SURPRISED.
        If it doesn’t, DSG...don’t want to even consider it...they have to ball out here. Don’t give 2 fucks how bad our division is, need a quality win against a desperate team to get some swag back, the new norm according to Doug..starts this Sunday.

Comment

They got trashed by Buffalo at home.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
            They got trashed by Buffalo at home.
            Exactly. Seems like a total fluke to me, but we will see.

Comment

Working...
            X