What was that play calling???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was that play calling???

I can't believe what I just watched. What are you doing, Doug??
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Reid-esque playcalling in the 4th. After witnessing the defense give up 2 straight scores, what did the O do? Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass. Stupid. Utterly disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by NcEaglesfan View Post
      Reid-esque playcalling in the 4th. After witnessing the defense give up 2 straight scores, what did the O do? Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass. Stupid. Utterly disgusting.
      Yep. Officially concerned that Reich and Defilip kept Dougy honest with the run and now that they are gone he can be Andy Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        I can't believe what I just watched. What are you doing, Doug??
        Meh. The running backs are average. The receivers are special. Wentz has to make the throws.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
          Yep. Officially concerned that Reich and Defilip kept Dougy honest with the run and now that they are gone he can be Andy Jr.
          It’s behind concern at this point. It’s blatantly obvious that it was 95% THEM and 5% Doug. He’s trash in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            It’s behind concern at this point. It’s blatantly obvious that it was 95% THEM and 5% Doug. He’s trash in 2018.
            Reich and Flip aren't setting the league on fire. It was a great collaboration.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X