Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this talk of clutch had me look up 4th quarter comeback success.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this talk of clutch had me look up 4th quarter comeback success.

McNabb has a higher success % than Aaron Rodgers. In fact, Rodgers is pretty shitty at bringing his teams back. Something like 12 out of 44 times.

Tim Couch has a better comeback % than Rodgers.
    Last edited by nerd; 10-23-2018, 09:12 AM.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

These types of stats are so useless. It’s like 3rd down conversions without taking into account length. So you are telling me a QB with a great record is not really that good because the few game he lost were close?

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      McNabb has a higher success % than Aaron Rodgers. In fact, Rodgers is pretty shitty at bringing his teams back. Something like 12 out of 44 times.

Tim Couch has a better comeback % than Rodgers.
      AND YOUR POINT IS WHAT?
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

1960, I was just pointing out that some were saying that wentz won't be elite till he gets the 4th quarter thing figured out. Well, Rodgers blows in the 4th quarter comparted to Marc Bulger so apparently the 4th quarter comeback stuff isn't all that's cracked up to be. In fact, Cam Newton is very much better at it than Rodgers.

To DSP, that's my point. Wentz was absolutely not good on that 3rd down decision and he is something like 1 and 8 in 4th quarter comebacks, but the hand-wringing was pretty bad.

Another qb terrible at bringing teams back in the 4th quarter (didn't see it coming considering the hype)...Favre. Something like 22 and 70.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Is he 1 in 8 when he is the last to hold the ball?

1960, I was just pointing out that some were saying that wentz won't be elite till he gets the 4th quarter thing figured out. Well, Rodgers blows in the 4th quarter comparted to Marc Bulger so apparently the 4th quarter comeback stuff isn't all that's cracked up to be. In fact, Cam Newton is very much better at it than Rodgers.

To DSP, that's my point. Wentz was absolutely not good on that 3rd down decision and he is something like 1 and 8 in 4th quarter comebacks, but the hand-wringing was pretty bad.

Another qb terrible at bringing teams back in the 4th quarter (didn't see it coming considering the hype)...Favre. Something like 22 and 70.
          I remember a few times he got us the lead and the D lost the game without Wentz getting another chance.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Wentz ate a fat dick on that last set of downs (not just third). He fucked 1st and 4th up as well. You can make whatever excuses you want about miscommunication or he didn't throw it on time because blah or try to say that some other quarterback on some other team is almost as bad as he is in crunch time but it's not going to change the fact that he's building a choker's resume'. Why does there have to be some alternate explanation to the simplicity in front of us? I hope he turns it around.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Wentz ate a fat dick on that last set of downs (not just third). He fucked 1st and 4th up as well. You can make whatever excuses you want about miscommunication or he didn't throw it on time because blah or try to say that some other quarterback on some other team is almost as bad as he is in crunch time but it's not going to change the fact that he's building a choker's resume'. Why does there have to be some alternate explanation to the simplicity in front of us? I hope he turns it around.
              It's not excuses. It's what happened. That eagles guy broke down the film. Wentz expected ertz to run a seam on first down and ertz flatened out the route instead leading to the almost pick. Then lane and Brooks fucked up a stunt giving up pressure.

If you don't want to believe it, I don't care . That's what happened.

Comment

Yeah except it's not what happened and the ball needed to be out when alshon was breaking free not after. The first down play was even worse but keep making excuses. It's telling when you are trying to cite other qbs that have absolutely nothing to do with anything that happened on Sunday.You're grasping.

Comment

Working...
                X