Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Johnson out

...things just getting better.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Welp

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He's been playing on one leg for a few weeks
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ...things just getting better.
        This season can’t be over soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Eagles can deal with this but I think they can't afford another loss on the O line.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And now he is not playing on any...

Originally posted by slag View Post
            And with swing door Peterson on the other side it’s looking ugly.

Hopefully the coaches can adjust thier schemes and not get Wentz killed again.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Eagles can deal with this but I think they can't afford another loss on the O line.
              Peters out.

Comment

Did they say he is running a temp? Fuck that. Drink some pickle juice.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Head injury.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  Did they say he is running a temp? Fuck that. Drink some pickle juice.
                  Just reported.

Comment

Working...
                  X