Comment

Per Schefter: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...27562475614209

Comment

YES!!!!!

Comment

Nice

....solid pickup.

Nicely done Mr Howie.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            3rd rounder
            I like it, but he's only a rental. And he's a slot receiver, right?

Comment

kind of pricey, IMO.

not sure I pull that trigger but Lions had us bent over a barrel. gotta overpay by a round on trade day when the alternative is sticking with what we (not they) have. Helps Wentz and that's most important thing here.

a 4th i would have been fine with and considered a steal.

I guess this is fair for both sides. But I like to steal guys, like Ajayi last year.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-30-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                3rd rounder
                Don't get me wrong glad Tate is here, just seems like a 3rd rounder is a bit high, what is his contract status past this year ?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  I like it, but he's only a rental. And he's a slot receiver, right?
                  I get he's fast but can he play the outside or is he a slot. If he's a slot what happens to aggs? We have seems him outside or has he matured enough to be an outside threat

Comment

It's not as pricey as you think

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    kind of pricey, IMO.

not sure I pull that trigger but Lions had us bent over a barrel. gotta overpay by a round on trade day when the alternative is sticking with what we (not they) have. Helps Wentz and that's most important thing here.

a 4th i would have been fine with and considered a steal.

I guess this is fair for both sides. But I like to steal guys, like Ajayi last year.
                    Tate is an FA that factors into the Eagles comp pick math now. There is speculation that he, like Lev Bell, would likely have 3rd or 4th round value in comp back. That's why the price was so high.

Comment

Last I heard, they were asking for a 4th. I wonder what Howie did to jack up the price. LOL

Comment

UFA

Comment

Interesting - so who moves where and is Wallace just cut? Matthews has actually been playing well so I guess he stays at WR4 and Ags to WR2 Tate in the slot?

Doesn't fix RB but maybe Howie is not done yet?

Go for the GOLD Howie - the leagues is wide the hell open - FUCK the Lambs and their undefeated asses

Comment

I expect wallace to stay on IR. Depth is always nice.

Comment

Unrestricted...but if he leaves after this year, Philly will get a compensatory pick in the 2020 draft. Potentially a 4th or 5th, or even as high as a 3rd (which is doubtful but still possible).

Comment

Working...
                              X