I SEE THAT DAMN STAR....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I SEE THAT DAMN STAR....

AND I GET THIS TOTAL DISGUST JUST TAKE OVER MY SOUL. WITH A LOOK ON MY FACE LIKE I HAVE A TURD STUCK SIDEWAYS, JUST SHAKING MY HEAD LIKE I HAVE THE WORST SOURBALL CANDY IN MY MOUTH.
    I LOOK AT THAT TOILET BOWL STADIUM AND DAMNIT IF I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

The prime time fluffing is disgusting. Cowboys best RB in the game, best guards in the game, best linebackers in the game...let me check that best record...oh wait.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Not all of them. Some of them are “the most underrated defensive ends in the game”

Comment

True, forgot that one
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
        X