Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groh must go! Groh must go! Groh must go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groh must go! Groh must go! Groh must go!

Groh must Groh must go! Groh must go! Groh must go! Groh must go! Groh must go! Groh must go!

RSE, I’ve got two shiny quarters with your name on them!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

How does Pederson get a pass here?

Is it not as much, if not more, an indictment of his alleged offensive genius and lack of holding players accountable?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Probably because he’s the only Eagles coach to win a Super Bowl. He’s earned more leeway than Wentz, IMO.

Comment

Bwahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Probably because he’s the only Eagles coach to win a Super Bowl. He’s earned more leeway than Wentz, IMO.
          Yeah he's untouchable this year. However, after that loss he needs to fire someone

Comment

FDR's legs didn't work, but he hid that shit for years. They just propped him up with a podium, or a fake palm tree, or a trash can or some shit like that.

We don't need a new coach. We just need better trash cans.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Is it not as much, if not more, an indictment of his alleged offensive genius and lack of holding players accountable?
              He does cuz he got a SB, but I still believe he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Wendell Smallwood got held accountable yesterday. Who are you suggesting he should bench? Or are you saying he make them run laps after practice?
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I guess?

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Wendell Smallwood got held accountable yesterday. Who are you suggesting he should bench? Or are you saying he make them run laps after practice?
                  Adams ran far better than Smallwood when he was the feature back yesterday, but they both still suck balls in pass pro. A lot of folks shitty on Wentz, he had had two horrendous INTs but the protection wasn't there, at all.

Comment

Who do I suggest?

I don't give a fuck ... the point is that whatever he's doing ... or not doing ... is a fucking dumpster fire.

Comment

The reactions about Wentz after one bad game are WIP-caller-level knee-jerkoff shit.

Comment

THE ENTIRE TEAM ISN'T WHAT IT WAS. THE O LINE SO BANGED UP BRINGING IN PRACTICE SQUADERS THAT COULDN'T MAKE THE ROSTER AND NO ONE ELSE PLUCKED EM UP.

THIS TEAM NEEDS A REBUILD I'M AFRAID. GONNA BE SOME RETIRING GOIN ON AT END OF YEAR, OF PLAYERS THAT MADE THIS TEAM CHAMPS A YEAR AGO.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                        X