Maybe the Next 2 Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe the Next 2 Weeks

Eagles beat Giants, Redskins beat the Cowgirls. then Cowgirls get demolished by the Saints and Eagles beat the Redskins. Records Redskins 7-5, Eagles 6-6, Cowgirls 5-7. With 4 games to play.

Does it really matter at this point? This entire season has been a clusterphuck of epic proportions. I wasn't expecting another SB this year but I sure as hell didn't expect to see this pile of crap either. It would be nice to see them show some fight and grit and somehow win this horrible division but I just don't see it happening with all of these injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
      Does it really matter at this point? This entire season has been a clusterphuck of epic proportions. I wasn't expecting another SB this year but I sure as hell didn't expect to see this pile of crap either. It would be nice to see them show some fight and grit and somehow win this horrible division but I just don't see it happening with all of these injuries.
      No they are not winning the Super Bowl again but YES the division would be great right now, anyone besides the Cowcunts

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to lose out for draft position?

Comment

Defeatist talk. You go until you’re eliminated. No one on this team is kidding themselves. They all know they’re having a shit year. But for the young players especially on this team you want to build a winning mentality. You get in the dance, anything can happen. The 49ers won a SB with a 10-6 record, the Giants I believe one year were 9-7 when they won one of theirs.
          Last edited by bobbyuk; 11-20-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
            Wouldn't it be better to lose out for draft position?
            This is not basketball and the process. Also you never know once you are in. The Saints and Rams looks unstoppable right ? WHAT IF, the Eagles get in and in one of the weeks prior the Brees and Goff get hurt ? Our their backups capable of doing what Nick Foles did ? it only takes a few chips to fall to change the landscape of the playoffs.

Comment

There’s a difference between being reasonable and being delusional. At this point you’d need at least 6 teams to completely implode to even get a chance. It’s over. Not the year to hold on to what if’s or come up with insane scenarios.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Can they bring back the dog masks? They seem to play better with masks on!

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  Eagles beat Giants, Redskins beat the Cowgirls. then Cowgirls get demolished by the Saints and Eagles beat the Redskins. Records Redskins 7-5, Eagles 6-6, Cowgirls 5-7. With 4 games to play.
                  Have to win the rest of the divisional games and Houston. 9-7 would get in in that scenario. But we’ve seen nothing to indicate that’s a reasonable proposition.

Comment

Working...
                  X