F

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can’t make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      You can’t make this stuff up.
      You can tell Brown want's him gone

Comment

I’m beginning to think maybe this was not a good choice. Wow, blowing the number one overall pick.

Comment

Get rid of him and sign Kemba Walker next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            Get rid of him and sign Kemba Walker next year.
            You have to figure he has some trade value. You can see the potential there. Not saying you'll get anywhere close to fair market value, but trade him for something, be done with him, and reward TJ for the work he does

Comment

This is Philly and this is gonna get ugly. What happens to his game when the fed-up fans unleash their fury on him? He's obviously not strong mentally so this looks like a nightmare situation. What a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                I’m beginning to think maybe this was not a good choice. Wow, blowing the number one overall pick.
                ...and giving up an additional number one to pick him. My favorite memory of this was Fultz not making any shots when they worked him out

Comment

Everything about that was a disaster. Wasted opportunity but they don't need him now. Cut bait and move on.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                    ...and giving up an additional number one to pick him. My favorite memory of this was Fultz not making any shots when they worked him out
                    Might have been a red flag.

Comment

Is trading him (along with players without the yips) for Beal even doable? I was hoping it was just growing pains but I'm over this turd. Can this team even fit Beal and Butler under the cap? At first, I wanted to be patient with this team. Now that they brought in Butler, I'm ok with them speeding this up.

Comment

He had an injury. If he's dealing with the mental side of recovery, that's as real as an acute shoulder injury or Carson Wentz's reluctance to plant his left leg to throw with proper mechanics.

What is really disturbing is assholes acting like someone is soft for needing help with the mental side of performance.

It's disgusting. Show the proper respect.
                        Moderator at philaphans.com

Comment

Big swing and miss dickbagger

Comment

I'm pretty sure this crackpot isn't actually talking about Fultz with the mental problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                              Is trading him (along with players without the yips) for Beal even doable? I was hoping it was just growing pains but I'm over this turd. Can this team even fit Beal and Butler under the cap? At first, I wanted to be patient with this team. Now that they brought in Butler, I'm ok with them speeding this up.
                              There was an article (philly.com I think) that was discussing this very topic. The wiz are in complete meltdown mode and would potentially consider a fultz trade (assuming he’s ‘healthy’) with inclusion of shamet and the future first they received draft night. Personally, I’m becoming a shamet fluffer and would avoid including him.

Comment

Working...
                              X