Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    significant.

If anyone wants to breathlessly love Dakota Prescott, they can. I'll take Wentz - Doug needs to dial him back though, he's trying to do too much. This season is a learning experience.

Hopefully, Jeffy and Co. learned from the McNabb experience and get Wentz some weapons and keeps the line generally well stocked.
    Prescott is playing well...but then you look at the other positions. I would take their receiving corps...rb and oline over what we have now. Oline isn't bad but not great. Wideouts and rb... There is a huge gap between teams.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      Prescott is playing well...but then you look at the other positions. I would take their receiving corps...rb and oline over what we have now. Oline isn't bad but not great. Wideouts and rb... There is a huge gap between teams.
      If a qb needs a Oline and receivers to perform then he may not be nfl material

You can use no Oline and receivers excuse every week

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        "Oh, but there's no WRs."

"Oh, but the play calling."

When in reality, we got an outclassed ginger while the fucking cuntboys got studs at qb and we without selling the farm.

I want to be optimistic, but I'm braced for this reality.
        At least Wentz is better than Krazee Eyez.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

If you don't see, from the eye test, the difference between Wentz and Foles, you need an eye test.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Get a clue ... he's not getting an excuse, he's being compared to Dak Prescott ... who has the best offensive line in the league, the best RB in the league and a legitimate WR group.

The point is that it's easier to be good when you have time to throw to receivers who get open ... and catch the ball ... and the defense has to seriously respect the run.
            Last edited by slag; 11-21-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              significant.

If anyone wants to breathlessly love Dakota Prescott, they can. I'll take Wentz - Doug needs to dial him back though, he's trying to do too much. This season is a learning experience.

Hopefully, Jeffy and Co. learned from the McNabb experience and get Wentz some weapons and keeps the line generally well stocked.
              Level of agreement: 100 percent.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Same here. Prescott has it made in the shade in Dallas. It's up to Howie to give Wentz the appropriate supporting cast.

Right now, Wentz is throwing to guys who make Pinkston and Thrash look like Rice and Taylor and has a mediocre, patchwork group of running backs. And yet, yesterday was pretty much the first game they lost where they weren't at least in it at the end.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah, I was saying yesterday that I think it's soon time to just admit that the dude isn't that good.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Wentz or Bradford??
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I bitched for years this team wasn't going anywhere until they got a quarterback. I didn't like anyone they had brought in here after McNabb. My gut tells me Wentz has a chance to be really special. I expect these growing pains. It's not like he's surrounded with weapons and quality coaching. This is an average team trending in the right direction by addressing the QB position. All I ask is for him to keep learning and developing. The results will come.

Comment

Bradford. I like Wentz.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          I bitched for years this team wasn't going anywhere until they got a quarterback. I didn't like anyone they had brought in here after McNabb. My gut tells me Wentz has a chance to be really special. I expect these growing pains. It's not like he's surrounded with weapons and quality coaching. This is an average team trending in the right direction by addressing the QB position. All I ask is for him to keep learning and developing. The results will come.
                          Interestingly, football outsiders ranked the Eagles #1 going into this week and expects them to only slip a little as they lost to #2. You can take the stats game a number of ways, but I think i'll take it as a credit to what Wentz is doing, really, in spite of almost everyone getting in his way.

Comment

So what if wentz doesn't get any weapons at wide receiver until 2019? Does he get a pass the next two seasons?

Comment

Beat it, kid. Let the adults talk.

Comment

bwah

Comment

Working...
                                X