No announcement yet.

Pretty lame...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever. Bradford sucked. Matthews sucks. I was hoping the eagles were past the bums. If he wasn't a bum he wouldn't have been out of work. The eagles aren't the only team looking for wr help.
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 09-20-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I think a good fit would be Robbie Anderson. Local kid who appears to be falling down the depth chart in New York. He wouldn't hurt the cap either. I know he has off the field issues but telling a cop after speeding that 'he was going to find his wife, fuck her and nut in her eye' seems minor nowadays.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/19/ny-jet...rson-arrested/

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        I think a good fit would be Robbie Anderson. Local kid who appears to be falling down the depth chart in New York. He wouldn't hurt the cap either. I know he has off the field issues but telling a cop after speeding that 'he was going to find his wife, fuck her and nut in her eye' seems minor nowadays.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/19/ny-jet...rson-arrested/
        I think Julio Jones is a good fit doesn't mean its gonna happen.. The guy balled last year. This year he is having a tough year but he is cheap and one of their top 2 receivers with a rookie QB they aren't trading him. We all have to stop throwing out names of guys we think we should trade for it's not gonna happen this early no offense to you bro really just in general I see we should trade for Tate Jones Jr Ect and there is no buzz they are in the block no team gives up after week 2.. Gordon was the only option available for trade this week maybe in a few weeks but not now
        Last edited by Spartan92; 09-22-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Just like everyone knew Ajayi would be available last year. Beat it, nerd.

Comment

Just like everyone knew Ajayi would be available last year. Beat it, nerd.
            Traded at the deadline bud and he and the coach didn't see eye to eye not week 2 bud difference duh
            Last edited by Spartan92; 09-22-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I was not aware that was the only reason a team would move a player. I guess it would be foolish on my part to think a player who is on the final year of his rookie contract, has had 10 targets over the last 3 games, and has past off and on field problems would be moved. My bad.

By the way, don't bother editing your posts. Most of them are fucked up the second and third time around anyway.

Comment

I was not aware that was the only reason a team would move a player. I guess it would be foolish on my part to think a player who is on the final year of his rookie contract, has had 10 targets over the last 3 games, and has past off and on field problems would be moved. My bad.

By the way, don't bother editing your posts. Most of them are fucked up the second and third time around anyway.
                OK homes let me know when we land Antonio Brown and Odell Beckham too cool

Comment

So you consider Robby Anderson in the same class as Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, and Odell Beckham? Ouch. I'll just give you the last word and leave it at that.

I hate myself for replying to you the first time.
                  Last edited by Snakebitten; 09-22-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

So you consider Robby Anderson in the same class of Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, and Odell Beckham? Ouch. I'll just give you the last word and leave it at that.

I hate myself for replying to you the first time.
                    What's the diffence might as well make up trades.. Someone suggested trade for AB since the his IG post and Pitt is in shambles and hey since the gmen are 0-2 and have no oline and no qb why not rebuild that's the point these trades don't happen in week 2 show me any trade that happened ever in week 1 or two for a #2 WR or above average player

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                      show me any trade that happened ever in week 1 or two for a #2 WR or above average player
                      Josh Gord....ah, what the fuck am I doing? You're right. What was I thinking? Thanks for the education.

Comment

Josh Gord....ah, what the fuck am I doing? You're right. What was I thinking? Thanks for the education.
                        That's what I posted 3 posts ago he was available and there is no one currently available.. I'm talked about someone else that has been traded in week one or two and u really must hate yourself ur still replying sheesh..

Comment

Whoa. I'm shocked that after two weeks of bitching about Torrey Smith's replacement, whose job was to be fast, get open deep sometimes, and be 4th, maybe even 5th on the team in targets, you're now admitting that it wasn't realistic for the Eagles to acquire a world beater instead of Mike Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            Whoa. I'm shocked that after two weeks of bitching about Torrey Smith's replacement, whose job was to be fast, get open deep sometimes, and be 4th, maybe even 5th on the team in targets, you're now admitting that it wasn't realistic for the Eagles to acquire a world beater instead of Mike Wallace.
                            I don't know how much it would have cost to retain him, but Desean Jackson should have been a a career Eagle, IMO.

F Chump Kelly.
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                              I don't know how much it would have cost to retain him, but Desean Jackson should have been a a career Eagle, IMO.

F Chump Kelly.
                              I take some solace in the fact that this was one of the mistakes that ultimately led to last year's SB victory. But in a vacuum, it's one of the worst decisions this team has ever made.

Comment

Agreed. Without chips personnel sins, who knows what would have been. I look at his tenure as if it the last river to cross to get to the promised land.

Comment

Working...
                                X