Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Corey Graham on 4th and 15 again is unreal

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...97061028286464

Unreal man..... Watching that live I couldn't believe what he was doing. Watching it like that, is utterly embarrassing for him... ONE FUCKING RECEIVER OVER THERE and he completely disregards him

Comment

Brutal, you play deep on the line of the 1st down in case the guy catches it in front of you, but when he goes by BACK UP....

Comment

HE'S NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ON THE PRACTICE SQUAD. THEY HAD BETTER MAKE A MOVE GET A D BACK IN HERE. MILLS, DARBY, JONES, GRAHAM, I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THEM AT THIS POINT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

WTF was that stupid ass fucking scheme?

Your entire backfield in a line 15 yards off the LOS is on Graham?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

THEY'VE DONE THAT IN THE PAST, BUT THE OTHER D BACKS IN THE PAST, ACTUALLY COVER A RECEIVER RUNNING BY THEM, NOT STAND AROUND AND LOOK FOR ANIMAL SHAPES IN THE CLOUDS.

THUS... PRACTICE SQUAD PERSONAL.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              Unreal man..... Watching that live I couldn't believe what he was doing. Watching it like that, is utterly embarrassing for him... ONE FUCKING RECEIVER OVER THERE and he completely disregards him
              ONE PLAYER TO COVER AND HE JUST STANDS THERE LET'S HIM RUN PAST, STOOD THERE LIKE A DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS. I DON'T GET IT. I SEE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS PLAY, THAT KNOW TO ACTUALLY COVER A RECEIVER RUNNING PAST THEM.

Comment

Actually ... I believe the idea behind that stupid shit is to keep the guy in front of you and attempt to make sure, if he makes a catch, it's before the stick.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This doesn’t make the loss feel any better, but he took the complete blame for it and said he was stupid. At least he didn’t make any excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    This doesn’t make the loss feel any better, but he took the complete blame for it and said he was stupid. At least he didn’t make any excuses.
                    Yay.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

All summer long we heard the comforting news that Corey Graham is only a phone call away from coming back. This was the type of situation they could’ve used his veteran ability.

What is so wrong with the notion of bringing the house in this spot?? Make the QB move off his spot, better chance of a poor throw. If I’m going down, I’m going down fucking swinging.

Comment

Working...
                      X