Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really?

WTF is going on here?

These men have given you the gift of the Lombardi for the first time in your lives and you are bailing on them after five games, a mere eight months after they brought home the hardware?

Seriously, go fuck yourselves.
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 10-07-2018, 07:34 PM.

Look man, anything goes on game day.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
      WTF is going on here?

These men have given you the gift of the Lombardi for the first time in your lives and you are bailing on them after five games, a mere eight months after they brought home the hardware?

Seriously, go fuck yourselves.
      A shadow of these men brought the Lombardi. I have no clue who these guys are...

Comment

these fucking thin skinned, bandwagon jumpin daisys ate every word when gomer said the new standard is - well, I agree, we don't need weak ass faggoty fans like you, you cocksuckers never deserved the superbowl win, you pissant, sissyboy 30 somethings, lovem to - fuck you shitty fans

Comment

Cawkalum showing why he’s the worst Noob on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Philly's Best View Post
            these fucking thin skinned, bandwagon jumpin daisys ate every word when gomer said the new standard is - well, I agree, we don't need weak ass faggoty fans like you, you cocksuckers never deserved the superbowl win, you pissant, sissyboy 30 somethings, lovem to - fuck you shitty fans
            L
            O
            L

Comment

Do us a favor and choke on some dick already.

Comment

I think

it's "daisies."
                DB

Comment

Shotgun diarrhea, you genderless Ken doll! It's people like you that made this complacent piece of shit team.
                  Last edited by BigSlizz; 10-07-2018, 09:24 PM.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                  X