Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwartz is not adjusting

.....he is getting out coached.

DB coach needs to be fired or a DB need to be.

4th and 10 and you are playing 3 yards beyond the marker. WTF. Seen this before this year and they have corrected these mistakes.

Inexcusable....fire the position coach or player..or both..
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Has he ever adjusted?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Agreed on the DB positioning ... Schwantz drives me nuts with that shit.

I also think you have to go after Newton there ... I can see only rushing four at a guy like Brees or Brady, who have seen it a million times, but Newton?

4th and long ... I'm blitzing his ass and forcing him to make a quick decision.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Rushing just four all game tires out the line so they get no pressure late in the game. Add in some really soft DB’s and you end up with today.

Comment

Schwartz doesn't even know how to spell blitz.
          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Just too much Zone zone zone

they leak a guy out the back free on almost every play...and you dont go to man? Guy has nO blitz package,,,4-10 for the win.....
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X