They need a running back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They need a running back.

I don't give a shit what Smallwood and Clement think. Add Bell and they score 25+ a game.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

They blew it when they stopped running the ball

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    I don't give a shit what Smallwood and Clement think. Add Bell and they score 25+ a game.
    12 of 14 plays were passes in the 4th quarter...WHY???? We were running just fine all day.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      12 of 14 plays were passes in the 4th quarter...WHY???? We were running just fine all day.
      24 runs for 58 yards.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

24 runs for 58 yards.
        This

Bell also takes a ton of pressure off Wentz. It’s probably a pipe-dream, but it would be a massive upgrade.

Comment

Agreed. I don't get Smallwood. He runs hard and all but he's not a starting caliber NFL back.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah we need somebody back there. Those 2 don't scare anyone.

Comment

Agreed. I’m sick about the game but this season is far from over. I’m on team buy not team sell.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Agreed. I don't get Smallwood. He runs hard and all but he's not a starting caliber NFL back.
                He could not even dress last year. Bringing back Sproles back was a huge mistake. Banking on Ajayi being a healthy number was was too.

Comment

Working...
                X