I just want to note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to note

that personal foul call against Bradham for a hit to the head with 7:40 left in regulation was absolute and complete bullshit (no asterisk this time, Kelly Green).

It was amusing to hear the announcer claiming they had to call that as a replay is showing there was no hit to the head.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

They gave us one back...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    that personal foul call against Bradham for a hit to the head with 7:40 left in regulation was absolute and complete bullshit (no asterisk this time, Kelly Green).

It was amusing to hear the announcer claiming they had to call that as a replay is showing there was no hit to the head.
    When they reviewed and called down by contact on Adams...really looked like he lost it before his ass hit the turf.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

CORRECT.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        When they reviewed and called down by contact on Adams...really looked like he lost it before his ass hit the turf.
        NOT CORRECT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

How about the series before when Carson ran and slid and the guy dove backward on top of him and NO FLAG.

Comment

That wasn't quite what I understood. I thought Mariucci said those sort of penalties should be subject to replay, because it was so clearly not a hit to the head.

Two things were amusing: 1) The ref called "hit to the head of a QB," but that's only a penalty when the QB is in the pocket. I assume he meant late hit (which still would have been a bad call), and 2) Hicks throwing his arms in the after the next play as if to say "I'M NOT MAKING CONTACT."

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
              Adams was down. But there was a make up call soon after the penalty on Bradham. Can't remember exactly what it was.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Well I was sitting in the end zone end the Jags were driving toward. Bradham didn’t hit him in the head and in fact was trying to avoid hitting him. To my knowledge there was no makeup call. Jenkins batted a ball away that could have been a TD. They settled for a FG. Wentz got hit TWICE after he went down and nothing was called.

Comment

it should have been a taunting call on Bradham. If they would have just called it right, we'd still be annoyed but at least the call would have existed in a gray area instead of being outright and obviously incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                  X