Thats the kind of loss that will make a team fall apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats the kind of loss that will make a team fall apart

Where do they (not we) go from here? Im pulling for them to lose out and its entirely possible that they do. Trading that 3rd was a complete waste especially when you consider the holes this team needs to fill in the draft.

Off the top of my head they need to address OL, DE, DT, LB, CB, RB, and probably another S. Howies got his work cut out for him and this FO has not drafted well in the last couple years.

Oh and one more season before the entire salary cap is eaten up by Wentz.

Shorts isnt going anywhere but I see them bringing in a new OC.

What say you?

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    Where do they (not we) go from here? Im pulling for them to lose out and its entirely possible that they do. Trading that 3rd was a complete waste especially when you consider the holes this team needs to fill in the draft.

Off the top of my head they need to address OL, DE, DT, LB, CB, RB, and probably another S. Howies got his work cut out for him and this FO has not drafted well in the last couple years.

Oh and one more season before the entire salary cap is eaten up by Wentz.

Shorts isnt going anywhere but I see them bringing in a new OC.

What say you?
    They are in a bad situation but still in it and will definitely be back in it next season.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      They are in a bad situation but still in it and will definitely be back in it next season.
      What makes you say that? Genuinely curious. The secondary is made up of practice squad players, probably lost Hicks too. Eagles cant stop anybody, certainly cant put up points against anybody.

As for next season???

Comment

Yea a team of starters

not a rag tag team of 2nd and 3rd stringers...The offense has been shit all year
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

What makes you say that? Genuinely curious. The secondary is made up of practice squad players, probably lost Hicks too. Eagles cant stop anybody, certainly cant put up points against anybody.

As for next season???
          They won the Super Bowl last season! The NFL is always in flux, but the core of this team is intact after all injuries are recovered from.

I think Wentz needs to pull his act back together but I think he can be a good QB.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            They won the Super Bowl last season! The NFL is always in flux, but the core of this team is intact after all injuries are recovered from.

I think Wentz needs to pull his act back together but I think he can be a good QB.
            Im not worried about Wentz as much as I am Doug. Wentz is still about a year from his ACL injury and this game got out of hand quick. He still has the tools to be a franchise QB.

Doug on the other hand has been awful, hes losing games with his play calling. I am on board with those who say Reich made him look good last year.

Comment

If the quarterback doesn't execute and the running backs suck, not much you can do with play calling.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Im not worried about Wentz as much as I am Doug. Wentz is still about a year from his ACL injury and this game got out of hand quick. He still has the tools to be a franchise QB.

Doug on the other hand has been awful, hes losing games with his play calling. I am on board with those who say Reich made him look good last year.
                Did Reich make Doug look good in 2016 probably was that just on doug? Just curious.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  Did Reich make Doug look good in 2016 probably was that just on doug? Just curious.
                  Not sure if you remember but the Eagles went 7-9 in 2016 and Doug was still "Gomer" back then.

Comment

Not sure if you remember but the Eagles went 7-9 in 2016 and Doug was still "Gomer" back then.
                    Sorry...meant "bad". So it's Doug's fault when they look but but he isn't responsible when they looked good. Got it
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Back when Wentz was drafted, I wondered how he would do when facing adversity. Not on a personal injury front, but in terms of having to pull the rest of the team up by the bootstraps. The coming weeks will be a true test of his mental toughness.

Besides Wentz, it seems like the leadership in the locker room (and the coaching staff) has been eroded. I'm not sure what magic it will take to breathe life into that group, but it doesn't look like it'll be a quick or easy fix.

I'm also thinking that the gayte crew might be going back to the mode of spending extended time in D3 before going into the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                        Back when Wentz was drafted, I wondered how he would do when facing adversity. Not on a personal injury front, but in terms of having to pull the rest of the team up by the bootstraps. The coming weeks will be a true test of his mental toughness.

Besides Wentz, it seems like the leadership in the locker room (and the coaching staff) has been eroded. I'm not sure what magic it will take to breathe life into that group, but it doesn't look like it'll be a quick or easy fix.

I'm also thinking that the gayte crew might be going back to the mode of spending extended time in D3 before going into the stadium.
                        locker room leadership went out the window when you bring in a dipshit like Bennett who make up stories and is caught flat out lying amungst other things that have been said about his personality (that being said his play is not an issue) and your are 4 - 4 and have a pivotal division rival game and your team Capitan 27 dancing a fool in the locker room before the game like they are 8 - 1. Oh and Gomer, pressure is off now bud!

Comment

what?
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That happened last week. This verified it.
                            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                              Sorry...meant "bad". So it's Doug's fault when they look but but he isn't responsible when they looked good. Got it
                              I’m sorry, what? I’m saying Doug is the reason they look bad and was not the reason they won they super bowl last year. What am I missing here?

Comment

Working...
                              X