Fultz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
    How do all of you dipshits who called Fultz a BUST and among the biggest mistakes the Sixers ever made feel now? I was one of the people saying he should be given more time. Trading him to Orlando will turn into a colossal mistakes the Sixers have ever made. The front office of the Sixers are a bunch of stupid f**king assholes and they are coached by a f**king idiot.
    For the record I agree whole heartedly with your last sentence, and that trading Fultz for Jonathan Simmons was stupid and unnecessary. But bumping a thread from 18 months ago because of one regular season game in January is a total douchebag move, especially given Cawkalum's track record.

Comment

He’s playing well but still doesn’t fit with this team.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
        How do all of you dipshits who called Fultz a BUST and among the biggest mistakes the Sixers ever made feel now? I was one of the people saying he should be given more time. Trading him to Orlando will turn into a colossal mistakes the Sixers have ever made. The front office of the Sixers are a bunch of stupid f**king assholes and they are coached by a f**king idiot.
        LOL How long were you waiting to bump this post?

I'm probably the biggest Fultz supporter on this bored and I'm still rooting for the guy but he had no future in Philly. The trade was about clearing cap space more than anything and we wouldn't have been able to sign Tobias and Horford if Fultz was still on the roster.

He looked nice last night and he's had some good games this year but his jumper is still MIA. After he lost his shot he could never have fit as a long term piece next to Ben.

Comment

I'm still not convinced Ben is a long term piece for the Sixers. He flat out refuses to develop his shot and to take 3's. I would have rather seen Fultz as point guard and the Sixers take that shitload of money they gave to Ben and bring in a someone to complement Fultz. The front office has made so many piss poor decisions it's hard to list them all but paying Horford $26 million a year is one of them. Simmons is a good player and very good defensively but until he learns to shoot the ball he's not worth $34 million a year. The time he spends with that skank Kendall Jenner would be better spent working on his shot.
          Last edited by desertcogo; 01-17-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

5-17 shooting last night for 11 points. That's his norm, knock it off

Comment

Haha what a great thread.

Comment

Working...
              X