No announcement yet.

Is phillyz12 a bum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not take the Sect route and block me if it bothers you so damn bad? Why the hell would I, or anyone for that matter, give a rat's ass what some dickhead like you thinks about my or anyone else's posts?

Comment

Why do you post here. Every fucking thread and post you make is either ignored or you are told to stfu. You aren't funny, you aren't clever, but you desperately try to be. STOP.

Comment

Wooooooooooo!

Comment

I'm an Eagles fan. This board is for Eagle fans. Regardless of your and some others' opinions of me, I can still find Eagles news here when something breaks, discuss it, etc. That's the reason I post here

Comment

I dont hate anybody

Stop flattering yourself. A lot of others around here have said worse to you and with good reason. However, since you love to stalk me in the archives, check and see I've ignored your drivel for weeks before this thread. Some stupidity is impossible to ignore.

My problem with you is you don't learn from your stupidity. You defend it and compound it.

Case in point: you made some stupid ass comment about Mike Missanelli, and when a number of locals who listen to the guy set you straight, you come back with "the article called him a shock jock." You STILL stick to your stupidity in the face of being proven wrong.

Shut up.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X