Cowboyszone.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboyszone.com

Let me start off by saying this..I'm a DALLAS COWBOY till I die. With that being said I hate our fans, mainly www:cowboyszone.com. I have never seen so many arm chair qb's in my life. Them dudes know all about #'s and $$ but have no idea where the game is really played at. Them sucktards wouldn't know the difference between a cover 2 and cover 3 if their life depended on it. Unlike them educated, no life's, never been laid before, numbskulls I've actually played football for high school and college. Just makes me sick of our fan base. They won't even let me join, I guess because they are afraid they might actually here something that makes sense. I'd almost rather be a damn skins fan smh, that's how mad i am. Just a rant from a genuine Cowboys with a knowledge of the game. Yall may curse out Santa clause but at least you all know what actually goes on between the hashes.

Please try and create an account at www.cowboyszone.com and troll the shit outta them idiots. Mainly go after BrainPaint and risenstar..they seem to be the most douchebags of all. But never the less HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!
    Last edited by BoyzFan_422; 04-04-2015, 06:42 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Outstanding!!

Comment

I couldn't have said it better

Originally posted by BoyzFan_422 View Post
      Let me start off by saying this..I'm a DALLAS COWBOY till I die. With that being said I hate our fans, mainly www:cowboyszone.com. I have never seen so many arm chair qb's in my life. Them dudes know all about #'s and $$ but have no idea where the game is really played at. Them sucktards wouldn't know the difference between a cover 2 and cover 3 if their life depended on it. Unlike them educated, no life's, never been laid before, numbskulls I've actually played football for high school and college. Just makes me sick of our fan base. They won't even let me join, I guess because they are afraid they might actually here something that makes sense. I'd almost rather be a damn skins fan smh, that's how mad i am. Just a rant from a genuine Cowboys with a knowledge of the game. Yall may curse out Santa clause but at least you all know what actually goes on between the hashes.

Please try and create an account at www.cowboyszone.com and troll the shit outta them idiots. Mainly go after BrainPaint and risenstar..they seem to be the most douchebags of all. But never the less HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!
      meself.

Comment

Aha, reverse psychology from a Cowpie fan

Looks like "Cowpie Nation.com" needs posters.

Rather suspicious that it took so long to get to the first "y'all", so why don't y'all go fuck off.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Hit the bricks cowturd

Comment

Sure

I have an extra hour a day to read the mindless natterings of inbred hicks blowing Jerry Jones
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

So you're a Dallas Cowboy till you die, huh?

What position do you play, or are you a former player?

Comment

Working...
              X