Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, I'm a "beta" for not buying into to Chump's bullsh*t.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawn..

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    Starting to feel better about loss? Nah man seriously we will have a talk about life. I'm always there
    ..like I said, a trend that is unlikely to end.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
      I don't know why 91 says it and I'm not commenting on that, but I was reading the 4chan boards this week after the shooting, where the faggots were talking about doing it before the shooting took place. They were all talking about betas, I was like "wtf". Fucking weirdos.
      yeah i had the same thought when i read that.

i'm pretty sure he stole the idea from rothdawg's thread "name the betas," a takeoff of PNB's "name the disgraces up in here."

Comment

Yep. Took a life of its own from there. Thanks for keeping in perspective.
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

So how did the beef start? 91D was optimistic and you were doubtful? I'm just a stepford fan who thinks we can win every game and always have a chance. I'll bash the players and coaches all day, but I want those fuckers to win.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Why don't you sit this one out champ?

Comment

Coming from a fake handle

Comment

Man I was getting troll private messages from some jackass called roger goodell during the game. Passive aggressive pussies.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

You too???

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  Man I was getting troll private messages from some jackass called roger goodell during the game. Passive aggressive pussies.
                  ...was wondering about that......that's a new level of weak
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Lame and geigh

Comment

Lay on the tracks, Biff.

Comment

Snakebitten returns!

Comment

That was me

Seriously? What were they saying? Maybe it's PSU
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

hahaha holy shit this douche is back. i hope trousersnakesmitten makes a return too.
                            Last edited by art vandelay; 10-04-2015, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Douchesmitten!!
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Your posts are worst than Biff's. Those who wonder why this place has been so unreadable the last year or so. Meet Exhibit A, B and C.

Comment

Working...
                                X