Eagles get Michael Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
    Think what you want about Bennett but I'd be careful with stones in glass houses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1ac6a30b8a57
    And when he is signed by the Eagles I will throw stones at his glass house to. Micheal Bennet has further fed the race baiting machine and thats a guy I would prefer not on my team.

Comment

Originally posted by rdog5 View Post
      And when he is signed by the Eagles I will throw stones at his glass house to. Micheal Bennet has further fed the race baiting machine and thats a guy I would prefer not on my team.
      Know your place, boy.

Did you root with Jenkins on the team?
      Last edited by TerpEagle; 03-07-2018, 07:28 PM.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

On the contrary

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        Typical
        Far from typical. Thinking for myself does wonders for me. Good day.....
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Know your place, boy.
          So you bring politics into a discussion over Michael Bennet signing but then suggest for me to know my place? Maybe you are too interested in sharing your political views that you feel the need to bring them up everywhere. Symptoms of a weak minded puppet. Start a new thread you dolt if you want to instigate political divisiveness.

And yes I rooted for Jenkins who has decided to make a difference in his community. His protest showed respect for the meaning of the National Anthem while also demonstrating he disagrees with his belief of criminal injustice on the minority community. Respectful protest while also taking action. Micheal Bennet lied to demonstrate he was a victim of police racism and then when confronted with the facts of the case was not man enough to admit his lie or take further action such as reaching out to the Las Vegas police to bridge relationships or make the country a better place.

And next year I will root for the Eagles and cheer when Bennet makes a good play but I would prefer him not to be on the team as I think he is a divider, similar to you.
          Last edited by rdog5; 03-07-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Have you ever posted in a thread that doesn't have to do with cops or race? I think we all know where you stand. Now SUSP.

Comment

SUPER BOWL HONEYMOON MUST BE OVER. THE BICKERING IS BACK. DAMN Y'ALL.

WE ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS...
              LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

No I didn't.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Shut Up, Stop Posting View Post
                  Have you ever posted in a thread that doesn't have to do with cops or race? I think we all know where you stand. Now SUSP.
                  I get it, you have no valid contribution so then sign in under your other screen name to try to be a tough guy. Looking at all the posts associated with this account apparently you use it specifically to practice your tough guys skills and belittle others.

Comment

So you bring politics into a discussion over Michael Bennet signing but then suggest for me to know my place? Maybe you are too interested in sharing your political views that you feel the need to bring them up everywhere. Symptoms of a weak minded puppet. Start a new thread you dolt if you want to instigate political divisiveness.

And yes I rooted for Jenkins who has decided to make a difference in his community. His protest showed respect for the meaning of the National Anthem while also demonstrating he disagrees with his belief of criminal injustice on the minority community. Respectful protest while also taking action. Micheal Bennet lied to demonstrate he was a victim of police racism and then when confronted with the facts of the case was not man enough to admit his lie or take further action such as reaching out to the Las Vegas police to bridge relationships or make the country a better place.

And next year I will root for the Eagles and cheer when Bennet makes a good play but I would prefer him not to be on the team as I think he is a divider, similar to you.
                    Um, I think you're missing the point.

SE said it was just like liberals to ignore someone's "lying". First I said think whatever you want about Bennett. There are plenty of players that I don't like personally.

I told him to avoid throwing stones in a glass house (a common saying of don't make a statement about a person/group when it can be made about you/your group). I then supplied an example of a liar on the other side of which there have been no consequences by his group.

So, I was responding to a statement I found to be hypocritical that happened to be about politics. Are you going to tell SE not to bring politics into this thread? Or just me?

As for you throwing stones at Bennett's glass house? What does that even mean? That's a nonsense statement.

And I wasn't telling you to know your place, I was saying Bennett should know his place. It's to play football and not rock the boat. That's what fans want. Unless it's a boat a fan specifically wants rocked.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      and a seven-round pick for the Eagles fifth-round pick and WR Marcus Johnson per Schefter.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...65748597100544
                      Now they can sign Martellus to replace Celek when he retires.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Um, I think you're missing the point.

SE said it was just like liberals to ignore someone's "lying". First I said think whatever you want about Bennett. There are plenty of players that I don't like personally.

I told him to avoid throwing stones in a glass house (a common saying of don't make a statement about a person/group when it can be made about you/your group). I then supplied an example of a liar on the other side of which there have been no consequences by his group.

So, I was responding to a statement I found to be hypocritical that happened to be about politics. Are you going to tell SE not to bring politics into this thread? Or just me?

As for you throwing stones at Bennett's glass house? What does that even mean? That's a nonsense statement.

And I wasn't telling you to know your place, I was saying Bennett should know his place. It's to play football and not rock the boat. That's what fans want. Unless it's a boat a fan specifically wants rocked.
                        So you were saying "Know your place, boy" to Michael Bennet? In most black communities calling a black man a boy is racist. And anyone who brings politics into a thread like this regarding the trading of a player is just being divisive. I did not notice from the other poster but clicked on your link about Trump which had nothing to do with Michael Bennet or football.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                          Here is some perspective: those soldiers died to protect our rights, including the right to free speech. When you shit on players who choose to exercise this right, you shit on those soldiers' ultimate sacrifice.
                          By that logic the people that demonstrate at soldier's funerals with God Hates Fags signs are the true patriots, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            SUPER BOWL HONEYMOON MUST BE OVER. THE BICKERING IS BACK. DAMN Y'ALL.

WE ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS...
                            LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS.
                            Football's nice. But this stuff is religion.

Comment

Think what you want about Bennett but I'd be careful with stones in glass houses.

Same rag ass Jeff Bezos blog that (along with all of the respectable media) said Trump had ZERO CHANCE of winning the election.

How many times do they have to be "wrong" before mouthbreathers like yourself realize they are LYING TO YOU.

Comment

So you were saying "Know your place, boy" to Michael Bennet? In most black communities calling a black man a boy is racist. And anyone who brings politics into a thread like this regarding the trading of a player is just being divisive. I did not notice from the other poster but clicked on your link about Trump which had nothing to do with Michael Bennet or football.
                                Yes, I know what it means. I don't actually think Bennett should know his place. I'm not complaining about what he's said like others.

Let's go over this though.

#1 - If you look at the threaded view of my post, it appears just below the comments about liberals and says stone and glass houses. You can't even see that there is a link in that view.

#2 When you open the post - this is what it shows for the link:

Nothing about Trump. Just a link to the Washington Post.

#3 Also, when you open my post, I have the post I've replied to quoted. It's clear what I'm replying to - the aforementioned previous political post in a NFL trade thread.

So you looked at my post and clicked the link but didn't read what I quoted and was referring to.

Uh huh. That's pretty detailed investigative work.
                                Last edited by TerpEagle; 03-07-2018, 08:14 PM.
                                --
                                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X