Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Stros option Ken Giles

...did Klentak win this trade? This thing turned into a big ball of meh
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 07-11-2018, 04:53 PM.

I think VV will have a better career, whether in the rotation or bullpen.

On a similar note, did Amaro win the Hamels trade?

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      I think VV will have a better career, whether in the rotation or bullpen.

Amaro won the Hamels trade big time. If you get two regulars in any trade it’s a win.

Comment

I agree. And Eickhoff had a couple of decent years, but it looks like he might be shot.

Comment

oh, good one

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Hamels did his job in getting them to the playoffs 2 more times, but he's really in the middle of the pack now. The Rangers also managed to keep Mazara and Profar in that trade. Clearly getting Alfaro, a position of need and of organizational weakness is huge, even if he still needs major polish on his catching game (his incredible arm, aside).

Thompson is basically a bust. Asher was nothing anyway.

I think Eickhoff has rotation staying power but obviously, without his health, who knows.

I really like Nick Williams and he's slowly winning the job in right, but the jury is still out on whether he's an MLB regular or John Mayberry Jr. Every day, he gets closer to the former though.

I think i'd give the slight end to Amaro but the Rangers knew the value was really only in Cole's next several years. BTW, if you look at the Rangers system in 2015 - holy shit. That had some great players.

Comment

Working...
          X