So Sad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Sad!

High School Harry's gimmicky bullshit doesn't even work in college!! I actually feel sorry for you people. You've become so desperate you actually believe in that nonsense. Don't worry too much. He'll bail on you before long and then hopefully someone with real pedigree will pick up the ashes.

Man you are dreadful

Get some help BRO

Comment

Early candidate for post of the year. Hilarious

Comment

If Oregon won you would have said a real coach did it after chip left. You're seriously a little unhinged hating on Chipster.
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

He occupies your mind rent-free

Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

The title of la la's post is perfect

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
            Man you are dreadful

Get some help BRO
            Hilarious!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You're so right, The Ref.

Thank you for sharing and your insight into this.

Comment

It definitely sums him up perfectly

Is The Ref a fake handle for one of you cats? Or is there really someone that depressing in the world that feels the need to bring this whole board down?

The Ref you live in Cali, get some of that amazing green I know they have out there and get HIGH.. has to be better than this

Comment

He'll Bail On YOU PEOPLE??!!

I thought YOU were one of us! When did you stop being an Igglephan??!!

I was ready to defend your honor until I read your post -- please tell me you had been over-imbibing your favorite Napa Valley wine when you wrote that!
                  "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Whats truly sad is when a punk attention whore like yourself....

has nothing better to do in his life than make very lame attempts to stir shit on a football message board.

As said many times prior.......it must really suck to be you.

As for your lame rhetoric, I've had mosquitos that are more annoying. Sorry Ref Ref, your time has so passed. Time to pick up your blankee and crawl back into whatever hole you came from.
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Is it impolite to point out that coaches with a "real pedigree," like Urban Meyer and Bill Belichick, seek out Chip Kelly to discuss how he runs his teams as a whole and his offense as a unit?

Is it also impolite to point out that Urban runs an up-tempo zone-read offense, like one Charles Kelly?

Impolite?

Comment

how many times do we have to tell the ref and his broken moral compass that coaches don't matter?

Comment

Y'know, this is really good stuff. Honestly.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            Is it impolite to point out that coaches with a "real pedigree," like Urban Meyer and Bill Belichick, seek out Chip Kelly to discuss how he runs his teams as a whole and his offense as a unit?

Is it also impolite to point out that Urban runs an up-tempo zone-read offense, like one Charles Kelly?

Impolite?
                            Is it also impolite to point out that while OSU runs a similar system, their recruiting class rankings for 2014 to 2011 are: 7, 3, 6 and 7.

Oregon's rankings are: 27, 26, 18, 14

No to detract from OSU but it appears that the zone-read system works, and when it's applied with top talent is works even better.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                              I thought YOU were one of us! When did you stop being an Igglephan??!!

I was ready to defend your honor until I read your post -- please tell me you had been over-imbibing your favorite Napa Valley wine when you wrote that!
                              Nope KG. No wine. I'm so disgusted that this fraud of a coach has taken over the only team I love. Can't wait for him to hit the road before he causes too much damage that sets the franchise back by a decade. Worst case scenario now is he mortgages the future going after his QB. Roseman was the only person in the building with the balls to stand up to Harry. Lurie is such an idiot.

I'll add that 15 years ago when the core of this board was posting together would have all been outraged if Lurie hired a gimmicky clown of a coach like Kelly. Now he's a desperate savior. And it's sad. I sincerely hope people who should know better come to their senses. To be clear, I'm not the one who changed, the core posters did.
                              Last edited by The Ref; 01-13-2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X