Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most telling stat

From Roob:

The Eagles have allowed 45 points under Chip five times. They allowed 45 points four times under Dick Vermeil, Marion Campbell, Buddy Ryan, Rich Kotite, Ray Rhodes and Andy Reid … combined.

Completely worn out defense will do that.

Level of agreement: 100%

You still suck though.

Comment

Looks like the Pats will be asking fans if anyone wants to suit up and be a receiver on Sunday. Everyone injured. So, we might be able to keep them under 45.

Comment

The whole success of this scheme is predicated on keeping the ball moving on offense. If you can't do that, it all falls apart.

Comment

Not only can they not keep the ball moving, but....

....they can not keep the ball moving at a very fast pace. What that means is that they're getting back on defense faster than anyone and what that means is that the defense is tiring faster than anyone.

Comment

igitis
            Last edited by slag; 11-30-2015, 01:50 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

No doubt, but

it's also a stat is a vacuum.

Take a look at the scores of Eagle games under Kelly.

He plays shootouts a lot but not all the time.

More significantly, the NFL is a higher scoring game in the last 10-15 years because of the way they've tweaked it.

Comparing Marion Campbell, Rich Kotite, Vermiel and even Rhodes' NFL to what is going on now is fucking stupid.

Comment

When you lose 45-17 and 45-14 to bad teams, it's relevant.

Comment

Your love of cock is relevant, that's it
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Relevant to what ... your sense of self-worth?

Comment

Bwahahaha!

You're RELENTLESS!!

Comment

Ricky's obsessed with my cock. Self worth is not an issue.

And remember January 2012 when CCPete was first to tell you all about what the chip hiring would lead to. Self worth? Are you kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

More significantly, the NFL is a higher scoring game in the last 10-15 years because of the way they've tweaked it
                          Here's scoring per team by year. Up 15 percent since 2001. Although I'm sure Chips tempo offense has also been a factor. And let's not forget the genius of Billy Davis.

Http://www.pro-football-reference.co...FL/scoring.htm
                          Last edited by Maniac; 11-30-2015, 02:31 PM.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You tie your self worth to failed attempt at twisting a clearly insulting reference to your love for cock into his love of your cock?

Why don't you back to the bus station and solicit homeless guys to salve your dashed hopes of Chip conforming to your agenda about leaving on your timetable.

Comment

These last two games have looked to me as more because the team quit than that Chip's offense put them on the field too much ... although it did.

And, of course, some of that may be dismay over Chips shit offense so you can blame it to that extent.

The other two games over 45 were that blowout in Denver (in the middle of Manning's crazy record year) and I think the Vikings (which I don't frankly remember).

I'm with you on Davis however.
                              Last edited by slag; 11-30-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X