Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Doug kicked the shit out of Bill

https://www.patspulpit.com/2018/2/9/...-receiver-sets

Ah shit I forgot This Is Us was on right after. Was supposed to explain everything too. I was too busy looting the Pantry One up the street, had me a taste for a Reese’s Big Cup.

Comment

Dude you need to lay off. Straight up noob. Let us enjoy this without your constant nonsense
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

kill yourself

Comment

Just die already
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

shut up stop posting

Comment

There should be a time period before noobs can make a post. Most message boards have them. A year would be good.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Sorry fellas. I thought that you idiots might be interested in actually knowing something about how the game is played.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelce View Post
                  Sorry fellas. I thought that you idiots might be interested in actually knowing something about how the game is played.
                  Well, you've sold me. I really want to hear what you have to say now.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

This is not a football board.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelce View Post
                      BLAH BLAH BLAH IDIOTS BLAH BLAH BLAH INTERESTED BLAH BLAH BLAH GAME BLAH BLAH BLAH.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
                        Ah shit I forgot This Is Us was on right after. Was supposed to explain everything too. I was too busy looting the Pantry One up the street, had me a taste for a Reese’s Big Cup.
                        Brother Harv....Be on the lookout for Valentine's Reese's Cups weighing 1/2 lb each...I saw 'em on sale at Family Dollar but they gotta be in more stores.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I'LL HAVE GET A FEW FOR THE NEXT TAILGAYTE, CUT EM UP IN PIZZA SLICES. I WON'T NEED TO COOK. WOOOOOO!
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

We misunderstood this guy. Perhaps we should have let him spread his football wisdom to our unwashed electronic masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                              Brother Harv....Be on the lookout for Valentine's Reese's Cups weighing 1/2 lb each...I saw 'em on sale at Family Dollar but they gotta be in more stores.
                              I’m well stocked but much obliged!!

Comment

Working...
                              X