• F Lebron

Lets do with the team (we) got

Disgusting

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
    Lets do with the team (we) got
    My team is on the floor!

DB

Comment

So don’t trade for Kawhi if that’s an option? Don’t try to sign Klay in 2019? At what point is it ok to add someone to the team?

Eagles traded for a starting DT and signed a premier WR in the offseason. They traded for a starting CB in preseason and a starting RB mid season. That seemed to be ok?

The Process was always the plan to build a good young team that was enticing to a vet star or that had assets to trade to get a vet star. They’re at that point now. There’s a possibility that the most dominant player since MJ MIGHT want to play here. You jump at that chance.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 03-01-2018, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I here ya. Buttttt. Lets bring in a 3 or 4 not a 1.

Comment

Having Lebron in Philly would be crazy fun. City of fucking Champions. I'm in.

Comment

F Moses

Dr. J can win it without adding that stuttering doofus.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Exactly.

If I'm the sixers and can get everyone who is a star to come to philly, i'm doing it. Get lebron, get durant, get everyone and their mother if it means you win a championship.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Fuck Pete Rose

While were at it who needed Pete in 1980? They had 5 All Stars without him.

Comment

We Owe You One.

Moses was unnecessary but George MacGinnis, well that’s different.
                  DB

Comment

Working...
                  X