Philly has shaken it's "loser" mentality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly has shaken it's "loser" mentality

Maybe it was brought on by the success of the Eagles, maybe not. These sports teams are no longer living and dying on every move, reacting to every turn, collapsing at the first sign of resistance...

The decision by both the Sixers and Phillies to HOLD right now indicates they understand that there is a third choice among BUY and SELL.

It's good stuff, it inspires confidence in the leadership.

When the moves are right and sensible we are making them, otherwise defer until a more prudent path presents itself.
    Last edited by HEREisAKERS; 07-18-2018, 03:14 PM. Reason: sp
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    Maybe it was brought on by the success of the Eagles, maybe not. These sports teams are no longer living and dying on every move, reacting to every turn, collapsing at the first sign of resistance...

The decision by both the Sixers and Phillies to HOLD right now indicates they understand that there is a third choice among BUY and SELL.

It's good stuff, it inspires confidence in the leadership.

When the moves are right and sensible we are making them, otherwise defer until a more prudent path presents itself.
    I tend to agree. It's been a long time coming. I think it's impossible to underestimate the significance of the Eagles finally bringing home a Lombardy trophy with regards to this.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Hell, just compare my old tagline to the one I have now!

Then: "You can't spell FIASCO without the F.O. XX years and counting."

Now:
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
      X