Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Clement be our best untrafted FA ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eagles were good enough to win a playoff game (though they didn’t) with Jackson, McCoy and Foles. I’m not going to say they couldn’t have won it all.

The great irony is that the proximate cause of the Eagles’ Super Bowl championship was probably Chump’s lunacy, which resulted in the return of a humbled, wiser Howie and in Lurie hiring a head coach who was the complete opposite of Chump in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      IEs mention of Trey Burton leaving had me thinking. I'm not counting Jason Peters because the Bills discovered him. Hollis Thomas had a good career, but loses some points for his annoying giggles on WIP. I can't think of that many others. Dungeon Magesty!
      You know what is funny last year when they picked him up I posted on here how good he was and nobody on this board agreed, they said he would not make the team, he was and undrafted player for a reason bla bla bla. I followed this kids career since High School all the way through college and knew he would be a pro. So anyone on here who says they knew is full of shit.

Comment

What you said was, after simply calling someone stupid for suggesting that Clement would be the odd man out when the Eagles signed Blount, was that Blount was a waste of money and that Clement was a big back who could run up the middle for 2-3 yards.

Yeah, you're a real running back expert.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

yep, you watched him since pee-wee football and said "This guy is going to catch a 100yds in the Super Bowl someday"
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            What you said was, after simply calling someone stupid for suggesting that Clement would be the odd man out when the Eagles signed Blount, was that Blount was a waste of money and that Clement was a big back who could run up the middle for 2-3 yards.

Yeah, you're a real running back expert.
            Yep I am thanks for noticing

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              yep, you watched him since pee-wee football and said "This guy is going to catch a 100yds in the Super Bowl someday"
              exactly

Comment

Oh yeah ... you're

the gourmet around here, Eddie.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X