Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STARTED WATCHING WORLD CUP THIS MORNIN......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it that much worse than a bogus pass interference play where the ball ends up first-and-goal on the one-yard line?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      Is it that much worse than a bogus pass interference play where the ball ends up first-and-goal on the one-yard line?
      Yes. Much worse. Interference calls are legit gray areas.

But the acting is constant and pathetic in soccer. I watched five minutes of Costa Rica today. Guy gets touched on the chin and a second later he grabs his face and falls to the ground like he was shot. At least there was no call. Unwatchable.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Unwatchable is the NBA Finals. To each their own. Germany/Mexico was a very good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          Unwatchable is the NBA Finals. To each their own. Germany/Mexico was a very good game.
          Didn't watch the NBA finals. Mismatch
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
            1. Because our inept men's team didn't make it in.
            2. My ethnic background is Russianesque.
            3. Russia bears a resemblance to a team I root for in that they are a 60:1 UNDERDOG and will be playing all game AT HOME.

It would be perfect if Nikolai Volkoff could sing the national anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtove0HzccA
            Uruguay.

Bite those election tampering Rooskies ears off.

I really want Uruguay to defeat them.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
            X