Igglephans Implosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igglephans Implosion

Looks like you dumbasses finally managed to turn your site into a second rate domain with no content. With the internet changing and more people going to Twitter and different media for their information you lost your steady stream of new posters to trash, ridicule and use as pawns to do your biddings. You also steadily turned off and pushed away many of the people who were invested in this site and with no one to now replace them you go from 37,000 page views in 08/2015 to 10,000 page views in 08/2015. An overall reduction of 72%.

http://www.trafficestimate.com/igglephans.com

Time's Yours A-Holes!
    Last edited by End Zone; 09-17-2016, 08:13 AM.
    "I know Isaih Thomas could fit in Reid's alarmingly enourmous hip pocket, but every day the coach of the Philadelphia Eagles reminds me more and more of the former pariah of the New York Knicks."

-JCuz31

Originally posted by End Zone View Post
    Looks like you dumbasses finally managed to turn your site into a second rate domain with no content. With the internet changing and more people going to Twitter and different media for their information you lost your steady stream of new posters to trash, ridicule and use as pawns to do your biddings. You also steadily turned off and pushed away many of the people who were invested in this site and with no one to now replace them you go from 37,000 page views in 08/2015 to 10,000 page views in 08/2015. An overall reduction of 72%.

Time's Yours A-Holes!
    This is what you came up with for Monday Night? Sad.

Comment

yeah we suck so bad you did all that research

Time's Yours A-Holes!
      Time you will never get back in your life concentrating on Igglephans. Smacked ass.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

All that lost ad revenue!

Comment

Erogenous Zone

Comment

....with the internet changing and more people going to Twitter and different media for their information you lost your steady stream....
            In all honesty, I check twitter zero times per day. For all sports news, I basically check here (multiple times) and news.google.com (once a day). I'm sure others are in the same boat. Or course, I only follow philly sports, and not national, so maybe that makes a different. Fuck Twitter.

Comment

Glad to know we are still in your head. Best of luck with the anger mgmt
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

First off Fucktard, we want this place private and small. This is place where FRIENDS hang out and talk sports, lives, and whatnot. If you would have really done your homework, you would have saw that, but as usual the tards that come on here are clueless as a cowboy fan.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Time's Yours A-Holes!
                  Eat a dick.
                  You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Looks like it's not working quite well enough...
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Rearend Zone
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Dude I'm doing awful with My anger Mngt....

has nothing to do with a team in flux,,,rebuilding,, or some narcissistic asshole trading every decent player we had for absolute nothing in return,,,,yeah,, its mainly real fans in here,,,the team goes 12-4 next year then look at the hits
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

It's just a flesh wound. 'This a mere scratch.

Time's Yours A-Holes!
                          Come on you pansy!

Comment

Oh Well

Comment

I always like you back in the day, EZ, even met your sister Sellen. However, this is the most butthurt post I have ever seen on the bored.

Comment

Working...
                              X