O.B. O.B. O.B.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.B. O.B. O.B.

LIKE OLD TIMES HAVING YOU BACK. I LOOK FOR YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM EVERY MORNING WHILE I'M PINCHING OFF MY FIRST LOAF OF THE DAY.

STARTS THE DAY OFF RIGHT. STILL HAVE FOUR MORE GAYTES, GET ON YOUR HORSE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

What a beautiful post!

I am truly humbled.

I'll try to remember to think of you each morning as I make my trip to the bathroom!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Seeing you two here moves me to mention that I just, and by just I mean today just, watched any video of THAT game for the first time. I could watch only the first glorious minute then refused to glimpse any more.

I copied that game on my VCR. When I got home that night I stomped on the video cassette. I suspect I was not alone in doing so.
      Last edited by RSE; 11-28-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Too bad you didn’t videotape the King that day

Now that’s a tape worth saving and viewing over again.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Oh yeah. He didn't leave anything in the parking lot that day.

Comment

Ugh

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Seeing you two here moves me to mention that I just, and by just I mean today just, watched any video of THAT game for the first time. I could watch only the first glorious minute then refused to glimpse any more.

I copied that game on my VCR. When I got home that night I stomped on the video cassette. I suspect I was not alone in doing so.
            I probably shouldn't do this...but the full game is on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjD3uXD0Zr4

Yeah, stop the video at 5:00.

Comment

Man, I just watched the beginning again.

That was the first game I ever saw in person and watching it brings me right back there.

I've never experienced anything like that first minute. Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
              X