Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know when single game tickets go onsale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit. I totally forgot to do this.

Comment

keep trying. there are still some available.

Comment

I am still flying over for the opener. Now, I knew seats would be difficult to come by since we're talking about AFTER A 57 YEAR DROUGHT they are DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

So I went after SRO tickets. I kept getting the message--"These tickets are not available".

I'll just come over tailgate with you guys and then adjourn to the sports bar in whatever hotel I am staying at--usually the Penrose--and watch the game.

Comment

I got 6 games not including Pitts

had dallas quened and fucing hit my touchscreen in the wrong place and lost umm,,,now they just locked me out for using 2 devices
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            had dallas quened and fucing hit my touchscreen in the wrong place and lost umm,,,now they just locked me out for using 2 devices
            How? What are your secrets

Comment

i think he was trying for singles. those are a lot easier. i managed to get a pair for houston around 10:20 and a pair for carolina around 10:30. just gotta keep trying.

Comment

been doing it for years,,have your account setup

I have crappy Optimum to. I just get online and have the laptop going with the extra tower....I go for 2 tickets instead of 4,,,and just go from game to game,,,they locked me out,,,so right now I'm pissed I want to grab 2 more for the big gate,,,for anyone who needs,,,suxs...
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  I have crappy Optimum to. I just get online and have the laptop going with the extra tower....I go for 2 tickets instead of 4,,,and just go from game to game,,,they locked me out,,,so right now I'm pissed I want to grab 2 more for the big gate,,,for anyone who needs,,,suxs...
                  Yeah I swung big and went for the Dallas game since its reasonably the only game I could make. I expected to get skunked I was just surprised at how shitty the process was. "Oh heres a ticket...lets gets that for you...somebody else got it."

I go to a lot of shows so Im used to the bullshit but that was exceptional. Made buying tickets for Red Rocks seem easy.

Comment

Working...
                  X