No announcement yet.

Shady McCoy Accused of Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I read, the more I realize that even if Shady is innocent his man card should be revoked. He’s a simp.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      The more I read, the more I realize that even if Shady is innocent his man card should be revoked. He’s a simp.
      He hired the same lawyer that Ray Lewis had after he committed murder and got away with it, you think Shady is going to jail ? guess again.

Comment

Pearls before swine.

Comment

Shady be saying you tryin to set me up!

Comment

SO NOW SHADYS X SAYS SHE'S NOT SURE IF HE WAS EVEN INVOLVED IN ANY WAY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

and that’s why he was traded

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              At least Kiko never hit anyone.
              nm

Comment

McCoy is Another Dumb Athlete

I have a hard time believing he isn't in some way responsible for what happened. It's known he wanted the jewelry back from her and the people who broke in took exactly that. What part of "gift" doesn't McCoy understand? When you're in a relationship and you buy jewelry for a woman those things belong to her. They are not on loan until the relationship ends.

Comment

and then there's this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmyzFsYEdco
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X