Does anyone have that pic of Deer Spine Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have that pic of Deer Spine Guy

the one of him walking around with the decapitated deer head? I got a bet going with a guy at work that doesn't believe me.
    If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=311405

Comment

FUNNIEST PART OF THAT ENTIRE DAY WAS STANDING BEHIND LESLIE GUDEL WHILE SHE WAS ON MIKE TALKING TO SOME GAYTER, STARTED CHEWING ON AN EAR, WATCHING THE CAMERA GUY BARF IN HIS MOUTH. STILL MAKES ME SMILE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Ahhh youth!

still had a hint of color, and a lot left in that Step,,, the gobble gobble had No chance!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

The greatest of gaytes ever, no doubt about it

Such a shame to have it end with the worst of the worst ever games.

The King, before he set himself on fire, standing naked from the waist up on top of the RV, as his minions throw full cans of beer at him. Without peer, The Greatest Show on Asphal.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I CAN RIP THE HEAD OFF A CARDINAL FOR SUNDAY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Why rip when you can do it Ozzy style?
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Here's a link that doesn't rely on my Dropbox account:

https://imgur.com/a/GC8bK

Comment

Working...
                X