Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zack Ertz almost gave the Giants the game last year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zack Ertz almost gave the Giants the game last year.

He redeemed himself in the SB.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

people were always too hard on him. i think he redeemed himself plenty of times before the SB.

talk about almost giving that game away. after the sack on 4th and 6 (which seemed like the worst call ever), the giants were stopped inches outside of the end zone on 4th and goal. which allowed dougie to maintain that he'd made the "right" call in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      people were always too hard on him. i think he redeemed himself plenty of times before the SB.

talk about almost giving that game away. after the sack on 4th and 6 (which seemed like the worst call ever), the giants were stopped inches outside of the end zone on 4th and goal. which allowed dougie to maintain that he'd made the "right" call in the first place.
      Prior to last year there was reason to be hard on him. No mas. Excited to see him and Goedert on the field together.

Comment

Yeah, there was a reason to call him no yac Zach. All that changed last year and now he is a star in this league.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The eye don’t lie

The pull up no block against the Bungholes woke his ass up. Still not much of a blocker, his career could’ve went either way after that move, luckily it went up or else we’re still waiting for Vince to come to us.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

For some reason I found myself re watching that Eagles / Giant's game yesterday. It was hotter than hell that day.

Ertz did almost blow that game, but he didn't. He definitely redeemed himself the rest of the season and post season. That game is fun to watch in retrospective. None of us had any idea about what was going to transpire the rest of the season.
            --------

Comment

that fumble occurred on the other side of the field

so it was hard to see it, but it looked like it just shot out of there,,,That kick, and being in the crowd was something special. The reaction from the Eagles fans was priceless!,,,never will forget it.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                so it was hard to see it, but it looked like it just shot out of there,,,That kick, and being in the crowd was something special. The reaction from the Eagles fans was priceless!,,,never will forget it.

Looking back at it, that kick was the moment that set the Eagles on the road to (Super Bowl) victory. Everybody was thinking that if the Vagiants got the ball back in overtime they were going to win. Thankfully that DID NOT HAPPEN.
                --------

Comment

that game was the closest i'd come to jumping off a cliff during a regular season game in a long time. we were very close to 1-2 last place.

i don't remember if he did anything particularly dumb in that game, but i'm inclined to thank god for ben mcadoo.

Comment

It was a moment! that's for sure.....

....that people will point to for years,,and say "thats when the run started"

I always felt the Opener against the Foreskins was huge to...They have always figured a way to beat us,,,and Finally we not only outplayed them,,,we kicked their dics in the dirt! that was Awesome,,,Sweep & beat those fucers down!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                      X