Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone catch A. Sandler on SNL Last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone catch A. Sandler on SNL Last night?

was some really good stuff,not a big fan of his movies but enjoyed his time on the show.

the Opera Man was funny

OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Didn't see him on SNLive but I saw the clips you posted in a Rolling Stone Mag link. it also had the intro. He says he got "fired" from SNL.

To be honest, I find him amusing but I don't believe he is as great as the most comedic member of the SNL alums. Hel's probably been more successful though.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      was some really good stuff,not a big fan of his movies but enjoyed his time on the show.

the Opera Man was funny

Stopped watching SNL a long time ago, as for him good that he got some laughs, has not had a good movie since .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..... oh well good for him

Comment

Working...
      X