One thing I love about Butler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I love about Butler

Every time he misses a shot, he goes after the rebound like a mad man. Half the time it looks like he fouls someone in the process. I love that attitude.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I wish the elite players would adopt his attitude.

Comment

I wish butler would have elite court vision

Comment

I wish Butler was an elite passer.
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

For some, it's easy to follow your shot when 95% are within 5 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Every time he misses a shot, he goes after the rebound like a mad man. Half the time it looks like he fouls someone in the process. I love that attitude.
            He comes off so unfiltered in the Post Game Press Conferences. I wish he had elite Mic Skillz

Comment

haha. i hope we can bottle whatever Doc said to Simmons and be 100% sure it'll work every game.

Comment

he is, without question, Elton Brand's #1, #2, and #3 priority this offseason. Max extension. Whatever it takes.

He could not find a better town to play in than Philly. We already love that guy's mentality and tenacity. Have to keep him long term.

Comment

My only problem with Simmons, really, -- and I know he is young. Fine, but -- he only seems effective when everyone else is hyper effective. Like, you need Joel on, JJ hitting, guys like Ennis and Tobias flying around getting boards, Jimmy creating -- yeah he is supremely explosive and dynamic in those scenarios. But when everyone else is trash he is trash. That's not leadership. That's not elite. That's very average and pedestrian. Mostly with me this all is a language conflict. I am sickened by the elite label. I want him to succeed. I want this to work. But he is the PG and that's a leadership role.
                  Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Elite Floor General status

Comment

His attempted steal, saving the ball from going out of bounds,

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      and then through the defenders legs which was subsequently picked up by a Sixers player... that was tremendous hustle.

There is nothing more impressive than D play. Mo Cheeks comes to mind. Embiid’s play in the D side should be mentioned too. He changes shot selections. Nobody want to be poster-ized.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        and then through the defenders legs which was subsequently picked up by a Sixers player... that was tremendous hustle.

There is nothing more impressive than D play. Mo Cheeks comes to mind. Embiid’s play in the D side should be mentioned too. He changes shot selections. Nobody want to be poster-ized.
                        At half, Jojo was +30 being 1-8. Simmons was -1 being 5-7. I don't think it was truly reflective of their worth, but it certainly is fair to gleam that when Jojo is on the court, its way harder for the Raptors to score.

Comment

I agree. He's perfect for Philly. He's the kind of guy you can enjoy watching even if the team isn't great.

Comment

I love that the media couldnt have been more wrong about the guy
                            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I never understood. He got in "trouble" in Minnesota because he called out lazy teammates. I'm sure he can be a pain in the a$$ sometimes to coaches and even teammates but as a fan, I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X