Thanks JoJo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks JoJo

Fat bastard cost us an NBA championship. We had our hands on Toronto's throat 2 times and let them up off the mat, with our "MVP" having some kind of dumb health issue. Now we get to watch the Raptors take apart a beat-up Warriors team, while we pray for an aged Jimmy Butler or an underachieving Tobias Harris to receive Fort Knox from us, and handcuff us for years to come.
    Last edited by dev_32; 06-05-2019, 11:27 PM.

What do you expect them to do in free agency if no Butler or Harris?

I don’t love Jimmy’s age, but what else can they do?

Klay ain’t coming. Kyrie ain’t coming. Durant ain’t coming...
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 06-06-2019, 05:40 AM.

Comment

IF SIXERS WERE BETTER THAN THE RAPTORS THEY WOULD HAVE BEAT THEM.

THEY DIDN'T, SO THEIR NOT. IT'S NOT LIKE FOOTBALL WHEN IT COULD BE A FLUKE, 6ERS LOST 4 GAMES. BEST TEAM WON.

MAYBE IF SIMMONS SHOWS A LITTLE BALLS AND STOPS BEING A PUSS AND STARTS SHOOTING JUMPERS THEN, THEY GET PAST ANOTHER ROUND.

AND THEM DUMB HEALTH, ISSUES BAD SHIT, THAT STOMACH FLU KNOCKS REGULAR WORKING PEOPLE OUT OF WORK FOR A WEEK TO TEN DAYS. I KNOW TWO THAT HAD TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, KEPT THEM IN HOSPITAL FOR TWO DAYS. IT'S NO JOKE.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 06-06-2019, 06:49 AM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        Fat bastard cost us an NBA championship. We had our hands on Toronto's throat 2 times and let them up off the mat, with our "MVP" having some kind of dumb health issue. Now we get to watch the Raptors take apart a beat-up Warriors team, while we pray for an aged Jimmy Butler or an underachieving Tobias Harris to receive Fort Knox from us, and handcuff us for years to come.
        Great take.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Great take.
          The hottest of hot taeks.

Comment

I understand the underlying sentiment. I couldn't help but be furious watching that game last night, imagining what could have been.

The Raptors infuriate me. I can't stand Lowry. Basically, they have the best player in the NBA and then a bunch of guys who look great when things are rolling and cower in the corner when things aren't working and the screws tighten. They did that against us. They've done it this series as well. I'm annoyed that we lost to them.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

series aint over yet, GS can still win it and if they don't, who is to say the 6ers beat the Bucks? Everyone assuming the 6ers would have walked all over the Bucks? Nice to just assume the 6ers win the Chip "IF" they beat the Raptors cause it is just that easy right? Gimmie a break

Comment

COULDN'T BEAT THE RAPTORS, WHAT GIVES ANYONE A REASON TO THING THEY COULD HAVE BEATEN THE BUCKS.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I fully expect GS to win the series if Klay comes back and is relatively healthy.

Of course it's all would of, could of, should of, but neither Toronto or Milwaukee have been super impressive to me. Just a lost opportunity and sour grapes.

Comment

I agree they've boxed themselves in.

Sign Butler.

If they don't sign Harris, wow, what a disastrous trade.

Comment

I've been really impressed by TOR Defense. They were so good last night, but you can only do so much with steph and he was hitting all sorts of difficult "bad" shots.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        I fully expect GS to win the series if Klay comes back and is relatively healthy.

Of course it's all would of, could of, should of, but neither Toronto or Milwaukee have been super impressive to me. Just a lost opportunity and sour grapes.
                        Not sure you are watching the same series as everyone else but they actually should be up 3-0 and have outplayed GS in all 3 games. TO defense is pretty good man, they shut down the MVP of the league and are shutting down GS even when Klay was playing.

No one was beating GS if Durant was playing PERIOD!

Comment

That may be true but I think GS will win the series if Klay is healthy.

Comment

That may be true but I think GS will win the series if Klay is healthy.
                            Klay looked pretty healthy to me!! Yup, that team in Toronto really sucks wow..just brutal, G league team
                            Last edited by Spartan92; 06-07-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Klay looked pretty healthy tonight, how did that work out for GS? Ya the raps are pretty unimpressive.. They shouldn't even have had a playoff should have just handed the 6ers the chip since the 6ers team was head and shoulders the best team in the league this year
                              Last edited by Spartan92; 06-07-2019, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X